Part 19

About two weeks later Roman and Virgil are still betting about Logan's sexuality and the group has gotten closer, Patton has already adopted Virgil as his son.

TW: Swear words.

Friday
None of the friends have work for reasons like: Day off, doesn't work on Fridays, coffee shop closed because the owner is sick and school cancelled because of a lice outbreak.

~~Patton~~

I decide to text the group chat.

Patton: Hey! You guys wanna try some of my fruit cocktail I made?

Virgil: hell yeah

Patton: Language kiddo.

Virgil: heck yeah!

Logan: Yes I would like to try some.

Roman: me to!

Logan: too*

Patton: well great! We can't go to my apartment because my landlord has a thing and asked me to not invite anyone over for a few days.

Logan: Since we are just going to end up choosing my house I will volunteer the 'hang out' to be held at my house.

Virgil: vocab card?

Logan: Yes.

Roman: ok so Logan's house in 20 mins?

Patton: great!

Virgil: Sounds good

Logan: Adequate.

Patton: see ya soon!

I put down my phone and get changed into some light jeans, a shirt with some little cartoon cacti, a hoodie tied around my waist for now, and some charm bracelets.

I grab my fruit cocktail and run out the door, locking it behind me and I head to Logan's place.

I walk up to his door, knock and he answers.

"Salutations Patton. Shall I take that that for you?" He asks gesturing to the bowl of fruit cocktail.

"Oh okay" I say and hand him the bowl. He takes it and I follow him inside his house and he places it on his countertop, where Roman and Virgil are sitting and stare hungrily at the bowl.

"You can have some, you don't need to wait for permission." As soon as I say this they both set out four plates and pour some out into each one with lightning speed.

We eat and talk sitting around the counter when Logan starts acting a bit weird.

His breathing starts to get a little quicker and then it gets more difficult.

His breathing gets a lot faster and he starts to wheeze a little.

Virgil spots my confused look and follows my gaze to Logan.

"Logan you okay buddy?" He says to Logan.

"Hnghh" Logan holds his stomach.

Virgil looks to me with a dead serious face.

"Patton... What's in the fruit cocktail?"

"I-I uhh" I look over a Logan having a hard time breathing.

"Patton! Don't look at him and focus on me what was in the fruit cocktail?"

"I- I uhhh melon, uh- apple, kiwi, mango, banana, some nuts, stra-"