Part 2

~~Patton~~

I open my eyes excitedly to a brand new day. I jump out of bed and look around at the baby blue walls and my simple decorations that fill the room and make it mine.

I don't make a lot of money as an elementary school teacher but I can't think of anything else I'd like to do with my life then to spend it passing knowledge onto the next generation.

I skip to the bathroom and try to comb my hair but it's so messy that there really isn't much of a point in doing so. I look into the mirror and smile at the cheery me in there.

I skip once again but this time to the small kitchen in my apartment. I open the fridge and get out my ingredients for a healthy breakfast.

I crack the eggs into the pan and start to scramble them effortlessly, I season it with a little shake of salt and pepper.

I finish cooking and grab my toast from the toaster as it makes that friendly little 'ping!' sound. I pour the eggs onto my toast and grab the Oj and put that into a glass and set it on the table beside my breakfast.

I sit down and dig in.

I finish up and put away my dishes, I decide to head to school a bit early allowing myself a nice calm stroll to school. I grab my stuff and head out, not forgetting to lock the door to my apartment before I leave.

I arrive at work and sit down at my desk waiting for the students to arrive. I realize I have a bit of time to kill so I watch the cutest video ever of a kitten next to her mom snuggling up to her. I can't help a smile spreading across my face because of how cute animal love is.

Before I know it students start coming in through the door. I smile happily at them, they smile back at me saying hi, hello or some other form of greeting.

Everyone takes their seats as I start class. I start talking about maths until lunch time.

Rinnnngggggggg

"And there's the bell, head out to the yard and enjoy your break" I say with a smile. I head out with them because I'm on yard duty today.

I watch the children play for a while while sitting on the bench facing them. I suddenly notice a very tall dark haired man passing by. He's walking slowly looking rather exhausted. I'd say he was coming home from work but it's only 11:25, I wonder why I haven't seen him walk this way before. He kept on walking past the school and around the corner down Allen Street.

Oh! He must be taking a different route because I heard there are roadworks starting today on the other end of the road. That makes a lot more sense. Well break should be ending right about now so I'll get the kids back inside. "Come on kids! Let's go inside!"