Part 5

~~Patton~~

I arrive at school early today so I decide to wait outside the school on the bench. I look up only to see him again. The tall stranger reading his book.

I wonder why he isn't at work or doing something else other then reading alone.

Part of me wants to go over and talk to him, but that might be a bit strange considering that I don't know him. Although something about his face... makes you feel like you've known him for years.

I realize that now I'm just straight up staring at him from across the street. I'd stop but I can't help it... His deep blue eyes are practically calling to me....

Stop it Patton! Stop being so gay. I force myself to look away even though I know that I don't want to.

I'll just scroll on my phone again and try not to focus on him. I take a quick glance upwards and realize that he's looking straight at me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...................

~~Logan~~

I glance up to see the cheery man looking directly at me. Do I have something on my face? I don't have a mirror so I'm just going to have to hope I don't.

This man was making me more and more curious the more I saw him. Even from just looking at him I can tell that he's right brain dominated and able to laugh without a second of thought.

I look at him again to see that now he's scrolling on his phone smiling widely.

I decide to go back to my book still trying to figure out the cheery stranger.

A few hours pass

I was going to leave a while ago but decided against it because I was enjoying t he time outdoors.

I saw a large amount of children emerge from the school across the street. It didn't take long to finger out why as most of them were screaming at the top of their lungs "LUNCH TIIIIIMMMMMMEE!!!!!!"

It bothered me slightly but I am across from an elementary school so what was I expecting, quietness?

~~Patton~~

I realize that he's still there on the bench at lunch... reading alone. I would go out but I'm not on yard today and I have some work to do.

Time Skip- End of School

I spent time wondering whether to say hello to the man and eventually landed on the answer yes.

I ran outside as soon as the bell rung to say hi to him.

I ran out the door, turned left and looked at the bench.

But... he wasn't there.

He probably went home since he was there for so long but for some reason I expected him to be there, waiting for me.

I feel oddly disappointed but I'll just say hi to him another day.

And with that he headed home.

I know that the chapters aren't very long but I'll try to post often to make up for that :P
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!
-Alex