Part 35

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

OKAY SO I'M AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT REMY WAS LOGAN'S BROTHER OH MY GOD I'M SO STUPID AHHHHHHHH

I'm so sorry!

I forgot that Remy was Logan's brother and now I can't go back to fix it ahhhhhh

I can't see any way of fixing this and now the story is getting even messier.

This story is close to the end and I sincerely apologise about all of the plot holes and things that make absolutely no sense.

I guess there's two Remys now.

I'm face palming so hard

SORRY

---------------

-The next morning-

~~Remy~~

"BABE COME HERE!" I scream across the house and a few annoyed mumbles come from the kitchen.

Emile walks through the door holding a cup of coffee and in his PJs.

"What is it?" He sips his coffee and I wave him over enthusiastically.

"I have to show you something!"  He lets out a tired breath and comes over to me.

"Show me what?" He stands beside me and looks at my phone with me.

"Who's that?" He asks in a confused tone and I roll my eyes at him.

"Pat's crush." His eyes widen in surprise and he leans in to get a closer look.

I'm not exactly sure why Pat likes the guy.

Sure he's handsome, but he looks kinda bland from what I can tell.

"How on Earth did you find him from only his first name?" I give him a look and he sighs while rubbing his temple.

"Did you do anything illegal?" I look away from my phone and at him instead.

"No! Well... Probably not." He gives me an unconvinced look telling me to continue explaining.

"I looked back through some of Pat's posts on insta and kept an eye out for anyone I hadn't seen before. I quickly found a photo with him and some other guy at the zoo. The caption said that his name was 'Lo' which I'm guessing is short for Logan. I used facial recognition to find other picture and info on him after that." Emile took a long drink of his coffee after my explanation.

"That has to be illegal in some way, it's definitely very creepy." I frown at him but he just looks back at the picture of Logan on my phone.

"You also didn't have to do this, he's coming over with Pat later." He steps away from my side to go and sit on the couch.

"I wanted to know who we're dealing with!" He lets out a breath of laughter and turns on some cartoon show.

"You're way too extra."

"There's no such thing as 'too extra'." I strike a gorgeous pose and he laughs for some reason.

This was really short but I wrote it mainly for the announcement.

I cannot express how sorry I am about the massive plot hole I have made.

I'll try harder to avoid things like this in the future.