Part 21

Sorry this is updated a bit later than usual because of a lack of motivation, tests, laziness and procrastination.

TW: Swearing because Remy and a very homophobic person being extremely homophobic (I'm sorry!).

Patton's outfit:

I can draw much better but I'm tired and have about 3 tests to study for

I can draw much better but I'm tired and have about 3 tests to study for. Also I forgot his freckles oops.

~~Roman~~

I bury my head in my hands in utter defeat.

I have to do what Virgil says for an entire week...

Seven days...

One hundred and sixty eight hours...

I look up to Virgil standing victoriously beside me. He bends down to meet my gaze and gives me a smug grin.

"One week princey." He says quietly to me as his smile gets wider with each word. I bury my head in my palms even more in response, making Virgil laugh evilly. Virgil laughing isn't a particularly common sound but I don't like what has to be done to hear it.

"I'm not going to enjoy this week, am I?" I say, more to my palms than Virgil.

"Probably not." He says without the smile leaving his face so I lift my head from my hands for a second to stick my tongue out at him. He grins cruelly at me and pushes his empty coffee cup to me.

"Refill." He gestured to the coffee stand with his head which thankfully, has only a few people in line now. I grab his cup and get up from the bench towards the coffee stand.

"You're mean."

"You're just noticing this now?" I stick my tongue out at him immaturely again and stand in queue for a coffee.

I feel my face go all red in anger at how much of a jerk he is. (Anger *wink wink*) He must live to see other people suffer!

The people in front of my get their drinks and I walk up to the woman at the stand.

"Could I get a refill of a cappuccino please?"

"Sure, €2.35." I dig around my pockets for the few coins I have instead of getting out my wallet and hand her the change. She takes the cup and walks over to the cappuccino machine to make Virgil's coffee.

I can't believe that because of a stupid bet I have to be his servant for an entire week!

This is so unfair!

The girl turns to me with the coffee in her hand and places it in front of me with a bored expression. I take it and continue ranting in my head about how unfair this is.

I take my seat beside Virgil and push him the coffee and I listen into the current topic of conversation.

"So when's the parade starting?" Patton asks enthusiastically and Logan checks his watch.