Part 4

~~Logan~~

"Yes hello I would like to order one portion of egg fried rice and one portion of duck please". "Delivery... much obliged."

I feel like treating myself to Chinese food today. It's a rather large step up from the extremely simple dinners that I'm used to eating every night. I would learn how to cook something more complicated then the very basics because it's the logical thing to do, me being an adult and all but I simply don't have enough time to do that. What's the point anyway when I can just order it.

'Diinngggg donngggggg'

That should be the food. It's here earlier then the expected time so that's good. I answer the door and hand over the money plus a reasonable tip decided by the distance traveled and time taken for the food to arrive. The delivery man seems very happy with the amount I gave him. It's the amount that should be given so it makes me wonder what other people tip delivery people. For somebody who can't really cook I appreciate delivery people so it does slightly irritate me when others take them for granted. I receive my food, thank the delivery man and close the door.

I'm quite hungry after not eating much today so I'll just not bother getting a plate. I get myself a fork and eat it from the container.

I think about what I'll do on the following day, I don't work on Fridays so I'm free tomorrow.. I could go back to that bench, I quite enjoyed my time there today. I didn't get to finish my book so it would be a good opportunity to do so. Maybe that cheery man might be there... Seeing that he's a teacher he should be. Wait, why did he suddenly pop into my head? I've never even talked to him and I'm thinking about him?  I'm probably just tired.

I check my watch to see that it has gotten quite late so I gather my leftovers and put them in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. I change out of my day clothes and into pajamas. I get into bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow

~~Patton~~

I arrive at my apartment and boil some water for my dinner. After I hear it finish I get out a pot and pour in the pasta. ——Time Skip to him cleaning up after eating——

That tasted great! Another great dinner made by me. Maybe I should bake some cookies for the class tomorrow I've done it before and they loved it. That decides it, I'm making cookies!

While Patton was waiting for his cookies to finish baking Patton was thinking to himself.

Who was that man on the bench earlier though? I can't seem to get that question out of my head. He probably works at that really big office building down the road. He seems like someone who would.

The way his eyes were so deeply concentrated on what he was reading was so interesting. It's like he was reading something that would be the only hope to save the world.

Why am I thinking so fondly of a complete stranger? I've seen him only two times and one of them was when he was simply walking past the school.

I need to get the cookies out of the oven now or else they'll burn.

I set them to cool trying off get my mind off the tall stranger I saw earlier that day but failing completely. I put the cookies in a container and into my bag for tomorrow.

I put on my onzie, jump into bed and slowly drift away to sleep.

Jeez three chapters in one day 😂. I'm really enjoying writing this so I might write a fourth. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you for reading!

-Alex