Part 16

Two weeks later. Patton and Logan have hung out a bit more and Virgil and Roman have planned on how to get them together but haven't come up with anything.

Tuesday.

~~Roman~~

I sit at the counter bored out of my mind.

I HATE THIS JOB.

I hear a bell at the door expecting to see Logan since it was a Tuesday and that's when he does the coffee run.

I'm surprised to see Virgil at the door instead because I know that he wouldn't just do Logan's coffee run for him if he asked him.

"What's up panic at the everywhere?" I ask, also smiling at the nickname.

"Nothing much just another coffee run."

I nod at him signaling him to say the order.

"Large iced coffee, two lattes and a tea."

I start to make the drinks and ask.

"So... what about Logan? I thought he did the coffee run on Tuesdays. Also you didn't order a black coffee and I can only assume that's normally what Logan orders."

"Okay stalker..." he says while giving me a smirk.

God he's cute.

"Well for your information... Logan is very sick today and I wouldn't let him go to work." He says, his smirk turning into a frown.

"Why is that a reason to frown?" I say concerned.

"Logan is..... bad at taking care of himself on a normal day. So when he's sick he kinda just lays in bed and waits for death."

"Jeez... that's not very good. He seems so responsible though."

"Yeah he is... he knows everything about self care but he's always working so he forgets."

"So now he's sick and can't take care of himself and I can't help him because I can't take the day off." He says like he's totally given up on life.

I suddenly remember the last time I was sick and I laugh a little to myself.

"What's so funny princey?" He says looking at me a little annoyed. He must be thinking that I was laughing at Logan.

"Oh it's nothing I just remembered the last time I was sick and I accidentally told Patton then he refused to leave my house to take care of me." I say and laugh a little.

Suddenly it looks like Virgil got an idea.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asks.

"Uhhhhhh........ OHHHHH!!" I realize what he's thinking while I'm talking.

"We need to tell Patton Logan is sick" he says with what I can only describe is a plot face.

"I'll ask if he's seen you" I say.

"Then you say that I won't answer my phone." He says.

"He should suggest asking Logan." He says.

"And I'll say that he won't know where you are because he's sick!" I say and we smile at each other triumphantly.

Hopefully Patton will rush over to help Logan. Even if it doesn't get them to go out in a date it'll at least keep Logan alive.