Part 18

Hey!
I got a new phone so updates should be better!

Also just in case you didn't see it from the last chapter because I edited it in later.

Patton does not like Logan because of the thing (I can't remember the term) where a caretaker falls in love with their patient. He liked Logan a bit before and it was from spending more time with him that made him figure it out. So please don't comment about it being just because Patton looked after Logan because I'm making it clear here that it is NOT.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

-Alex

~~Roman~~

I look at my phone in shock.

I know that he likes Logan but for some reason I'm still surprised.

I text Patton back.

Roman: what makes you think that you like him?

Patton: I just do! I see him and my face goes so red and he's so handsome ahhhhhhh and he's smart and has a great personality and he's cute and I can't stop thinking about him!

Roman: okay yeah it sounds like you have a bit of a crush on him

Patton: I wish he liked me back :( I still don't know if he's gay or not!

I know that I can't get involved in his life and try to tell him that Logan likes guys but honestly I don't know! Neither does Virgil. I open messages again.

Roman: don't just give up Pat. He'll see that bright bubbly person you are

Patton: hopefully.......
gtg kiddo my phone is about to die

Roman: ok ttyl

I put down my phone and sigh loudly. I hate seeing Patton like this. Whenever he likes someone he always thinks they could never like him and ends up not telling them.

I realize that it's pretty late now so I turn off my phone and go to bed.

~~Virgil~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I reach out my hand and silence it so I can go back to sleep.

What feels like ten seconds goes by and it goes off again. I silence it and go back to sleep.

It goes off once more and I pull myself out of bed. I always have to set my alarm half an hour early to allow time to convince myself to get up.

I sit down by my mirror and open my makeup bag.

I'm only going to work today so I'll just do something simple. I put on a pale foundation to cover up my freckles and some dark eyeshadow to show how dark my soul is. (I know the absolutely minimum about makeup sorry).

I finish up and put away my makeup stuff. I pull myself into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. As soon as I hear the toast finish I take it out and put it on a plate. I butter the toast, eat it, grab my keys, my phone and head out the door, triple checking that I locked it behind me.

I run down the stairs of my apartment building and down the street to work.

I approach the building and I'm very happy to see Logan's car there. He finally got it back from the shop last week. I don't know why he ever leant his car to that idiot.

I walk inside and sit down at my desk. I decide to say hello Logan.

I get up and walk to his office door. I still have ten minutes until I'm supposed to start working so right now he isn't my boss he's just Logan.