Chapter twenty two

Play the song, babies! (It's another thirsty one so get your holy water ready!)

He stops for a second and we fall onto his bed, his body slamming onto mine.

"Don't worry!" Leo whispers in my ear. "We won't take it too far."

With that he take hold of my wrists and pins in down under him. His lips resume their position and I struggle free from his grip.

I grab his collar and put my leg near his waist and flip us over. I smile against his lips as I pin up his hands.

"Damn. You enjoying this." He comments when we pause again.

"Well, I guess I am." I comment sassily. I smirk before I kiss his cheeks.

"Don't enjoy it too much!" He says. His hands free themselves and hold me by the waist.

"Why?" I ask as I kiss the base of his neck.

"You won't be able to leave." He smirks as he grabs my hair. He places his lips on mine.

"Speaking of." I say after a hot minute. "I should head home." I say as I get up.

"So soon?" He groans as he gets up. His eyes are excited now. The sorrow filled face is nowhere to be seen for a few short seconds. Then his eyes turn guilty again. He looks down.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I hold his cheeks between my hands. His eyes shift, looking anywhere but at me.

He shakes his head. "I don't know what's happening to me. I ..." his eyes are teary as he looks into my eyes. "I am sorry, you will be late."

"Do you want to talk?" I ask him as run my hand through his hair. He is vulnerable right now, he is afraid I can see.

He shakes his head. "I can't. I don't know what I can tell you." He puts his hands around me and hugs me tightly.

"I'll be here if you want to talk about anything. Anything at all." I say as I pat his shoulders.

"Thank you! And sorry ..." he says as he moves away, his tears tracing a path down his cheeks. " .. for everything."

"What?" I ask as I hold his hands.

"You should really go now. Your parents will get worried." He says as he walks out of the room.

I adjust my clothes and my hair as I follow him. I walk out the gate as Leo stand beside it.

"Take care! And call me if you need me." I say as I try not to hug him and comfort him.

"Thank you!" He smiles sadly and I wave and walk to my house.

Even as I enter and talk to my parents, my mind is somewhere else.

I walk into my room and lock the door. I go to bed and take off my clothes. As I change into an oversized hoodie and shorts, I think back to the vulnerable Leo I held in my arms.

I run my hands over everything he touched and think hard over, trying to recreate it over in my mind.

What was this thing that was tearing him apart?

So, are you guys having fun?

This is my fifth update today, I should probably stop now. I just enjoy working on this story and now that we are in act two, I am really on a roll with ideas and scenarios.

I am really curious about your thoughts on the story so far.

Vote for this chapter if you like it. It's a huge encouragement and it really helps me stay motivated.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.