Chapter six

Play the song, babies!

After the service, we head outside and I bid everyone farewell and run to my mom and dad.

We hug each other and I greet Leo and his family. As our parents talk, we walk ahead and discuss the Rook wedding.

"Dude, you got a date? Can you please be mine?" Leo asks as we walk.

"Ohhh. Sorry, I lost my bet with Ken. So I have to be his date." I reply as I pat his shoulder. "I thought a million girls might have asked you."

"Ehhh. I didn't know you thought I was that hot." Leo say with a wink.

"Aye! That's not what I meant. But yeah, I mean .... you're hot or whatever." I say jokingly.

"Woohoo! I said I am hot. No taking back." He says as he punches the air. I chuckle as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Actually Hana asked me, but I am a little nervous." Leo explains after a lip bite.

"Ohh damnnnn boi." I whisper so that my parents don't hear me. Leo laughs.

"I am nervous really. Ahhh!" Leo exclaims.

"Don't worry, you're awesome. She will be swooning over you." I encourage him and mess up his hair. "Now give me back my Leo."

"Your Leo? Who now?" He jokes and flips his hair.

"That's not how I meant it!" I correct myself. "You idiot!"

"Okay, see you at the wedding!" Leo says as we reach his house. His parents bid me farewell too and I continue to walk home with my parents.

Once home, I have a small portion of breakfast and head back to my room to revise last week's school portions.

At about four, my dad comes to my room and asks me to get ready for the wedding. I jump up and head to my closet.

I pull out my favourite peach gown with red lace details and put on a little makeup. I let down my hair and comb through it well before putting a rose shaped pin on the side. I put on a small rose necklace to match.

I hurry down and sit on the sofa waiting for my parents to be ready. As soon as we are ready, we head to the car and drive to Leo's house.

With everyone inside, we head to the hall where the event is happening.

Leo holds my hand and whispers, "You look beautiful." As we sit in the last row of the seven seater.

I smile and reply, "You too." He is wearing a formal suit in a navy blue shade with his hair done nicely.

Soon we get there and I wish Leo good luck before heading into the hall where I meet up with Ken, who is dressed in a grey suit with a white shirt.

I smile and wave at him when I spot him. "You look great." I say as he hugs me. "You too." He whispers.

We sit down at a table with our friends and watch the ceremony and celebrations go by smoothly.

After the first dance, the audience heads to the dance floor with a slow song in the background. On cue, Ken leads me to the floor and leads the dance elegantly.

The fairy lights glowed above us as we smiled at each other, our arms loosely around each other.

After a dance, Ken takes me by the hand and asks me to follow him as he took long strides.

I am listening to these awesome songs on Spotify and I am putting them along with the story for you guys to enjoy. I hope you're enjoying them.

What are your favourite songs at the moment?

Mine has to be Moon by Kim Jonghyun. It's is one of my all time favourites and I have been listening to it a lot lately.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.