Chapter twenty eight

Play the song, babies! (It's a repeat but it's just so good.)

"Y/N?" A voice cuts through the curtains over my mind.

"Huh? Sorry. I was thinking about something." I apologise to Ken, sitting opposite to me.

We got a free period for our last period of the day. So we headed over to the library to finish our project in peace.

But I can't concentrate because my thoughts keep going back to what Leo said yesterday. Did Ken about his sister's actions?

"You look tired, are you sure you're okay?" He asks, placing his hand on mine. He walks around the desk and sits next to me.

"I am fine. Let's finish this project so that we don't have to stay back." I suggest and get back to work.

He nods and keeps a carefully eye on me as he finishes up the project.

We finish it before the final bell and decide to check everything before submitting it.

"Woah! That's four days before the deadline. We really finished it up quickly." Ken says as we walk out of the staff room.

"We're am awesome team!" I say with a smile as I walk back to our class.

Soon the bell rings and I pack my bag and head out. Jennie comes running and says, "Sorry dude! I have to stay back for the assembly practice."

"Ohh. I'll miss you, Jennie. We never have stay back sessions together. Aghhh!" I say as I give her a hug and walk towards the gate.

Two hands cover my eyes suddenly and I stop. "Who's that?" A distorted voice says through a smile.

"Uhhh .... Leo?" I guess since he used to do this all the time when we were small.

The hands move away and a smiling Leo slaps my head from behind. "You didn't have to guess so quickly."

"Well, you are the only person I know who does that." I reply. "Hey, so, you okay?"

He nods softly and looks away. "I don't want to walk about it right now." He says. "Did you say you have a stay back today?"

"It was to finish that chemistry project. We finished it during the last period, we got a free period, so we submitted it." I explain.

"Ohh then do you want to come back my house?" Leo suggests. "Your mom only comes home by five, right? It's only 3:10 now."

"But your parents will only reach home at six." I say as I raise my eyebrows. "Is this what I think it is about?"

"It is if you want it to be." He smirks and winks at me. "So, do you want to?"

"Huh. We will see. Anyway, I'll come by but I'll only stay till 4:30." I say.

"More than enough time." He says.

"I said we see about that particular aspect of it." I exert myself trying not to laugh.

"Sure. Sure. We will see." Leo says with a grin. "Little miss innocent."

"Oh my goodness! Not with that again." I exclaim as I pinch him playfully.

"Little miss innocent!" Leo teases me again and starts running.

"I'll make you take back your words!" I shout after him as I follow pursuit.

Okaaaaaaayyyyy, I am probably gonna make them kiss again. Or not. We will see.

Sixth update of the day! Okay, now I am really going to stop even though I want to keep writing.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the story so far? Tell me in the comments. And vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.