Chapter eleven

Play the song, babies! (It's lofi, just to change things up a little.)

"Y/N!" A voice suddenly reaches my ear. I ignore it as I lay peacefully in the darkness.

"Y/N! Wake up!" The voice is louder now. It seems oddly familiar. But it's not my mom. Where am I then?

I open my eyes to see the school nurse leaning over me. "Y/N!"

I jolt up and look around. I am in the infirmary, a white curtain covering me from one side, a white blanket over me.

"What happened? I .. I was talking to .. Ken. Yes Ken. And then .." I start off, curious as to how I ended up here.

"You fainted. Nothing else really happened, just a few scratches. I already cleaned up the wounds." She informs me. She gently pushes me back into the bed.

"And Ken? Is he okay?" I ask as look at her.

"Yes. He is standing outside. I'll let him in in a moment." She says. "You are very tired. Have you been eating enough?"

"Yes. I eat enough. I don't know why that happened." I lie as I pull the blanket closer for comfort.

"I have called your mom, she will be arriving shortly so just stay here till then, okay?" She says as she hands me a glass of water.

"Oh no. You didn't have to call my mother. I am okay. I really am." I say as I accept the glass of water.

"You're too weak to go home alone." She says as she heads to her desk.

In a while an anxious Ken walks in and stands next to me. "Are you okay? You just suddenly fainted and I didn't know what to do. It was so sudden. Are you okay now?" He rambles on for a little while more.

I smile and interrupt him. "I am okay. Don't worry!Thank you for bringing me here!" I say as he sits down next to me.

I finish the glass of water and place it on the table next to me. "So, my mom is coming, do you want to come to my house today? I'll come to your house tomorrow." I propose.

"But you're sick. You should rest. It's okay, we can do it tomorrow." Ken says anxiously.

"I am not sick. It's really nothing. I am okay now. We can get at least something done by today and then continue tomorrow." I suggest.

"Are you sure?" Ken asks again.

"Yep. I am okay. Also there are some easy questions in the assignment, we can get at least that done today." I reassure him with a smile.

"If you insist." Ken says, still a little unsure.

We talk for about ten minutes and my mom arrives.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" My mom enquires as she walks in and runs her hands over my forehead.

I nod with a smile as I get up and adjust my uniform. "Can Ken come home with us? We have an assignment to do for our maths class." I ask as we walk towards the taxi.

"If you are okay with that." Mom replies as she asks Ken to come along.

"So how was school today?" Mom asks after we all seated in the taxi.

"It was okay." We say in union.

Forth update of the day, I think I am addicted to this story. Okay, that's my limit for today so, I'll be publishing new chapters tomorrow if I don't get a writer's block.

Happy Easter again!!

Tell me your thoughts on the story in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.