Chapter three

Play the song, babies!

The next day, I wake up with my mom standing next to me saying in a gente voice, "Y/N! Get up now! Don't you want to eat lemon rice? It's your favourite!"

I smile as I sit up and stretch. My mom goes downstairs to join dad. I get up and wash my face, I brush my teeth and comb through my hair.

After putting it up in a ponytail, I run downstairs and poke my dad's cheeks. "Goooooooood morning!" I shout like a RJ.

My audience laughs and dad pats my head. I go to my mom in the kitchen and grab a small bowl. I look at the food longingly and then the bowl. I tried to eat in small bowls to control portions.

Three scoops, Y/N. Three scoops.
(Authors note: By scoops, I mean spoonfuls of those small Rice spoons.)

I fight my temptation to put more and put three scoops of rice into my bowl. I grab a small spoon to eat.

I go to the dining table and sit down as my mom sits opposite to me.

"Are you sure you only want that much? It's quite less." She comments with a small smile.

"Yeah. It's enough." I said immediately, fighting my urge again.

My mom smiles and replies. "Good. You have learned to control yourself."

Yeah, I guess. I have learnt to control myself. I guess. I ought to be more happy about this achievement but I wasn't.

I smile back and did into my meal. I eat slowly, trying to find when exactly I am full so that I can stop eating. I love it but I can't eat too much.

Half way through my meal, my parents are both done and head to their work places after giving me kisses.

I lock the door as they leave and head to the table. I take my plate and head to my room.

I open my laptop and start watching a bootleg of 'Dear Evan Hansen' on YouTube as I eat in small portions again.

Ten minutes into the show, I am done but I still felt hungry.

I can't eat more. I tell myself. I can't eat more. I can't ....

I take the plate to the kitchen and wash it up. I head back to my room, my head hanging low.

I sit on my desk and start studying chemistry. After going through that chapter, I go through the biology chapter. It's an hour and a half by this time.

Since it's just the beginning of the school year, I don't have much to study and I have the whole day to myself.

I heave a sigh after I close my biology books, I need a break. I smile as I head to my bed.

I look towards the mirror facing the bed. I kneel on my bed and start to unbutton my shirt. Then I suddenly remember something and I take my phone.

I play my favourite sort of sexy yet depressing music and take off my shirt. I sit down and take off my pants too.

Then I kneel again and stare at the mirror. I observe each inch of me as I scan the reflection.

I make a mental note of each part I thought looked a little too fat and sit down.

I stare at my reflection again, the folds in my skin when I bend. I wish they would go.

I sigh as I put my clothes back on and turn off the music.

I am not beautiful yet.

Heyaaaaa babies! Tell me your thoughts on the world of this story. This is still Act One of course. I want to set this world up well so that you guys can really feel the story.

Give me your opinions in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.