Chapter sixteen

Play the song, babies!

I am still lost in the high when he turns around and pushes me on to the door. I smile unknowingly against his lips as he holds me tightly.

Suddenly, he stops. He lets go of me and moves away. His hands go through his hair says he repeats "No." over and over again.

As I see him panic, I come back to senses. I immediately place my hands over my lips and seep into my own panic.

Why did I kiss him back? My eyes slowly move to him as he paces around in a line.

I think of his lips on mine, his body against mine. NO! I shouldn't. I shouldn't have. Why? Why did I let myself do that?

Leo looks at me for a second and walks to me. He stands near me, facing me and whispers, "I am sorry. So sorry." He says as he places his hand on the knob.

He seems hesitant as he concentrates on the knob. His eyes shift to me for a second and then he close his eyes.

I move away, my hands now on my temple. I look at the ground as I try to comprehend the events for a few seconds ago.

I hear the knob turn and he heads out. He stops before closing the door, his eyes tearing through me, and bows his head in shame and regret. "I am sorry, Y/N." With that he gets out.

I stand there for a few minutes, staring at the closed door. What happened? What happened to him? To me?

Why did I let my animal instincts take over? This was the second time.

First with Ken, now Leo, I am messing up completely. I am losing myself.

But with Leo, I was afraid in a different way. With Ken, it was okay, I was okay after it, the consequences aren't as bad.

With Leo, I am afraid of losing everything we had. I am afraid of losing him. I am terrified of losing him, much much more than Ken.

But why am I thinking of that? I ... I am lost. I am completely lost. I don't know what to do.

I .... I ..... What do I do?

I run to my room after locking the door and get under my blanket. I hide from the stare of the world as I drown myself in thoughts.

I stay there till my parents come home. I go back to former self on the outside but my insides are eating me up alive.

"Y/N, you ate lunch today? We're you hungry?" Mom asks as she checks the refrigerator.

I nod. "Yeah. I was hungry." I lie. I can't tell my parents about Leo. They would freak out. They are very conservative, I can't tell them.

"Just be careful with the food, okay?" Mom warns as I walk away.

"Yes, mom." I say as I go back to hide in my room. I lay sleeplessly, staring at the stars on the ceiling, my thoughts occupied by Leo.

Where had it become so complicated? My life, when did it get like this?

Dang! It's my fourth update today. I can't stop writing once I start.

Hope you are having fun on this journey through this story.

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like it.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.