TRB in MNL~ ❤❤❤

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's sexy voice when he's talking in english. Omg.. THEY are good in english! The influence of American Hustle Life >\\\<

Jin's voice were just the same... it's quite look like girls voice.. Yeah, he has a small voice >\\\< Kyeopta.

Suga is so sweg! He's so white!!! Huhuhu!! He even says that..

"MANILA IS SO HOT CITY!!!" And make fans more happy and overwhelmed.

And Namjoon oppa's red hair.. Goodness.. He is so fckng sexy with that hair *u* he said that..

"I have a Filipino friend so I have a good impression in Philippines.."

Jhope Oppa always making fun with V also.. They kept the fans more shouting and chanting..

God..

I really love them..

If you were in my situation... You couldn't choose who is your bias especially when you see them performed live (finally!!).. I'm so proud of them!! Really!! Really proud!

I kept chanting and chanting to the point that my voice were cracking. Hahaha!

When they performed BOY IN LUV, all of us turn on the light sticks and go on the beat..

"BANGTAN! BANGTAN! BANGTAN!" We kept chanting while they were performing and then V make a silly face again that make us more loudly and noisy.

V always stuck out his tongue to look like he is sexy but damn.. e's so fckng sexxxy! Huhuhu.. Really really sexy!!

V said.. "Yesterday!! Yeah! Uhh.. Yesterday!! I ate Halo-halo!! Yeah!! Halo-halo!!" He giggles and like a girl was courting him.. Do you get me? Hahaha.. Damn it's so hard to explain >\\\<

He giggles.. no.. it's almost not giggle, not chuckled.. More like 'kinikilig..' Huhuhu.. Do you get me PH Armys? Hihihi. :')

And when they performed MISS RIGHT.. We all sung together with bangtan.. That's my favorite part.. We sung together like we all know together and they treated us like their wives..

When they're going to performed LOOK HERE.. They do a rock, paper and scissor thingy.. Jin and Suga lose.. The consequence is if you lose... you'll do an aegyo when the 2nd chorus part of the song..

They performed and performed.. When it's already the 2nd chorus part of the song.. Jin&Suga do a rock, paper & scissors thing and then SUGA lose!! Suga do an aegyo.. But us.. We screamed that Jin should do an aegyo too.. HE DO AN AEGYO TOOOO!! Huhuhu..

Really.. I'm so fckng speechless last night..

I thought i'm just dreaming yet it happened live! They sing live! They performed live! We talked live! They do an aegyo live!

They performed DANGER and damn.. Like I'm watching in Music Core/Music Bank/Show Champion/Simply KPOP or any music show!! It's so fckng nice!! Jimin's cutie patootie voice.. Awww..

And them they performed WAR OF HORMONES.. Dang! V's sexy butt hahahah! And when he kick so hard Jimin's butt!! Ahhaha! That's make us laugh and love them more..

We expecting that V will kick Jimin's butt on the last part but he kicked so hard, very very hard Kookie's butt!! Omg!' VKOOK!! Hahahaha!

When they all gathered

When the concert ended..

They kept saying that they will be back here in PH!!

V kept shouting while the other members were waving their hands up in the air..

"MAHAL KO KAYOOOO!!! MAHAL KO KAYOOOOO!!!" He throw us his flying kisses and kept waving..

Jimin was stopping him but he kept shouting "MAHAL KO KAYO!!" That's what make us more love them deeper and deeper..

"WE WILL COME BACK!! SOON HERE IN PH!!" V shouted before they went to back stage as the concert ended..

We all screamed because of what V says..

V says that they'll be back here in Philippines soon.. As far as I know, V isn't the type of a person who will just break a promise..

They feel so welcomed here in PH.. I can see that on Namjoon's eyes.. Really..

So #iponing PH ARMYS.. Happee Hour also says that there's a possibility that there will be a Fansign event of bangtan here in ph.. :') so ROCK N' ROLL PH ARMYS!

Seriously.. I CRIED.. Really.. I cried.. I'm serious..

I cried on the part that like they have a tributes for every member.. When they are still trainee.. When they're in the practice room.. When they're auditioning.. Really.. It makes my heart melt and I cried..

There's a message every other pictures and videos.. And the last message that really make my heart melted and I cried harder..

"For we have been together, and forever will be together with ARMY."

ARMY is the best fandom I've ever entered. ARMY is my family. BTS is my bestfriends or worst, husbands.

I feel so welcomed in this fandom and I'm so thankful that I'm one of ARMYS.

No one can change that. Maybe there's more fandom to go but ARMY is my MAIN fandom.

I LOVE YOU ALL~ ❤ #141207