Double Date Danger

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I randomly say before getting up and leaving.

"Don't fall in." Henry called and I waved him off.

Mary's POV

Bella had left to use the bathroom and suddenly this girl approached us and sat down in front of Henry.

I leaned back and she smiled at Henry.

"Um, can I help you?" Henry asked her and she casually sipped on Henry's soda.

She smiled at him, and stroked his hair. "You have amazing hair."

Ray and I shared a look and Henry took her hand and moved it away from him.

"Um, thanks." He awkwardly said.

I tapped the girl's arm and she rolled her eyes. "What?"

"Miss? He has a girlfriend." I told her and she smirked.

"I don't see her."

"Turn around."

We all turned and Bella was standing there with folded arms and a glare. "Now ya see her."

The girl chuckled, "I don't see much."

Bella's eyes filled with darkness and angry and the three of us stood up to intervene.

"Okay!" I smile and the girl stands up to face Bella.

"Hey, hey." Ray chuckles, "don't need to get all mad now."

"Yeah, don't." Henry agreed and gave Bella look.

"Why don't you just walk away?" I suggest to her, "you really don't wanna mess with Bella."

"Why? Is she gonna slap me with her boney hands?" The girl countered.

Bella snarled, "you know, you might wanna be shutting your face there?"

"Really?"

"Really?!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists and I grabbed Bella's arm.

"Look what's on the menu!" Henry called, "Buffalo Nuggets. Would ya look at that?"

"So, are you two ladies gonna sing tonight?" The girl asked, "me and my friend are singing."

"Well, we didn't come for the buffalo nuggets." Bella remarked.

"But we are getting some, right?" Ray asked us and she looked at her father.

"Of course." She said and turned back to the girl, "but yes, we're singing tonight."

"And we're gonna crush you." I added on and she chuckled.

"We'll see."

——

Bella's POV

A little later, the singing competition resumed and I was gonna destroy that girl and her dumb friend. They flirted with Henry and insulted me, which means war. Mary and I are gonna destroy them with our amazing voices.

"Alright people, we are have a singing competition going on here and up next we have two Karaoke Dokie regulars." The man who ran the DJ announced, "Please welcome Jessica Burso and Olivia Henderson!"

The crowd applauded and the four of us weakly clapped for the two skunkbags as they walked onto the runway stage.

"Enjoy us." Jessica smirked.

"It's hard to enjoy something you hate." I scolded her and she rolled her eyes as she walked by.

Mary giggled and I folded my arms.