"Missandei; I was wondering if you could help me." She started, looking at the girl. Missandei nodded eagerly. "I want some kind of system in the Unsullied, I want to be able to understand their needs. I never really got to ask much about how the Unsullied work, do they have leaders...? Commanders...?"

"They have officers, Khaleesi. Each rank follow the commands of their officers."

Rhaenar thought, nodding. "Do you think you could tell the officers to meet with me? So we can talk on how to improve on what they already know. I don't want them to feel like they're free men, but they're stuck in the same routine as when they were slaves."

Missandei nodded. "Yes, Khaleesi; I'll get them now for you." Rhaenar smiled softly, watching as the girl rode off. She was grateful for Missandei; not only because she knew languages, but she offered a kinder understanding, a different opinion. Rhaenar waited patiently as she slipped from her horse, hovering at the edge of a pool. There would be enough to water the horses before they continued on, and to fill their water supply.

Heavy footfalls broke her thoughts as she looked beside her, Missandei leading a small group of men. "These are the officers?" She asked, gazing over them

"Yes, Khaleesi. These are the officers that you requested." She sent Missandei a thankful smiling before addressing the group.

Rhaenar straightened her back. "You did not choose the path that this lie had given you, but now you are free men; free to make your own choices and mistakes. And with that free choice, I ask that you pick a leader between you, one that I hope will help communicate the needs of your men to me - so I can help you. Have you selected your own leader that will serve on a small council?" The men stepped apart, a single soldier let in front of her. "Please, remove your helmet."

The Unsullied soldier removed his helmet, his hair shaved with a deeply determined face; his dark eyes holding her as he awaited her commands. "This one has the honour." She nodded.

"And what is your name?"

"Grey Worm." She froze; did she understand him right?

"Grey Worm?" She repeated back before quickly looking at Missandei.

Missandei shifted, biting her lip for a moment. "All Unsullied boys are given new names when they are cut. Grey Worm, Red Flea, Black Rat. Names that remind them what they are... Vermin." Rhaenar's indigo eyes took in her Unsullied; all of them would have names like this. They were more than vermin, they were more than disposable beings; they were her people, and she would care for them as such.

Rhaenar shook her head, the cream hair flying around her face as she disagreed. "From this day forward, you will choose your own names - whatever you decide as your name, you will be known as that. I want you to tell your fellow men the same, this applies to them too. Throw away your slave name if you choose to; take back the name your parents gave you, or any other if you decide it. I want you all to have a name that gives you pride, that you want to tell the world that, that is your name."

The man in front of her remained still. ""Grey Worm" gives me pride. It is a lucky name. The name this one was born with was cursed. That was the name he had when he was taken as a slave. But Grey Worm is the name this one had the day Rhaenar Blackfyre set him free." She nodded, respecting his wishes.