三十七

" NO ! I'm gunna kill em !" Laurence insisted as I tried to push him away from the gym doors.

At lunch I told him what happened with Tanner and he didn't seem to upset at the moment. Surprised, but not to concerned which I thought was unusual but now I see why, he was saving all the rage for after school so he could confront him.

" Hassan can you move !? I just wanna talk to him !" He said struggling to pry me from the gym doors.

" Laurence think about it ! He willingly gave me the pictures, that means he has more that he can release if we just cause him any kind of grievance."

He huffed angrily while stopping his pursuit.

" What do we do ?"

I sighed.
" I don't know if there's anything we can do. I let him on to the team but that guy has a massive hate boner for me. I doubt this will be the extent of his blackmail."

" But we cant just let him get away with that ! You're not going to be his puppet aren't you upset by this !?"

I quickly averted my eyes up at his which caused him to slightly flinch.

" You think I'm not mad ? You think I didn't want to jump across the table as soon as he sat down at lunch ? Or matter of fact, when he gave me the pictures ? Trust me we're going to do something but we have to be smart about this. Impulsivity won't keep us a secret. The moment we act on our emotions that's when he beats us and frankly, I don't like losing."

I glared inside the gym to see the team doing warm up practices. The state championship game was going to be held here tomorrow a few hours after school ends.

" So is there a plan ?" Laurence asked.
" Cause I'm pretty sure I can still put him into a coma."

I looked at him with shocked expression.

" I mean violence isn't the answer of course ! But it does have the quickest result." He said twiddling his fingers.

I laughed hitting his shoulder.

" I don't have a plan yet, it's best to see what happens after the game...which you're coming to right ?"

He scoffed.
" Of course I'm coming ! Gotta see my boy-

He looked around to make sure the coast was clear.
" Boyfriend win." He said smiling.

I'll admit it wasn't weird but it was very new hearing someone that wasn't a girl call me boyfriend. The way it fit on Laurence's voice however...

" I really wanna kiss you right now" I said biting my bottom lip expectingly.

" Well there issss no one around ?" He mentioned slyly.

As soon as our heads started to lean forward the gym doors flew open.

" Hassan get in here ! You know we got a STATE-CHAMPIONSHIP game tomorrow right !? Let's move !" Coach said holding the door open for me.

" I'll text you ?" I said turning back to Laurence.

He looked at the impatient coach then back to me, smiled and nodded before walking off.

When I entered the gym the team was doing laps which I had to join into.

" What took ya so long ?"

I looked over and Bryan was jogging next to me with beads of sweat dripping from his chin.

" Yeah I was talking to a friend !"

" You have friends ?"

I almost tripped over his comment while jogging.

" I mean ! Like I just never see you talk to anyone in this school !" He clarified.