五十五

There was a deafening silence.

The only sound audible was the force of rain hitting the house.

" What kiss ?" I asked, genuinely confused.

Bryan stood still, eyeing Tanner down with a rage I've never seen in him before.

I looked over at Charolette and she shrugged her shoulders at me equally confused.

" Bryan kissed Hassan." Tanner said, now standing up meeting all of us eye to eye.

Everything stopped.

I couldn't react.

I felt the planet halt under my feet.

When ?

How ?

Why ?

He's lying.

But why is Bryan reacting like that ?

He's telling the truth isn't he...

Just then the lights came back on in the house and peering over at Bryan it revealed the full range of emotions he was wearing.

He really did...

He kissed him.

" Bryan..." The octaves in my voice fell lower than I've ever heard myself.

He was still standing close to me but looking at Tanner menacingly.

" Why Bryan ?" I asked him, the feeling of betrayal growing sadly in my heart.

He looked at me slowly.
" I-

" When ?" I asked calmly but interrupting him.

I could see Charolette wide eyed in the background. I could tell it was a shock to her too which was actually more comforting knowing it wasn't some big gossip that only I was unaware of.

Bryan peered over to me, his eyes watery and enraged.

The anger on his face ignited a ferocious rage of my own and it took every inch of restraint not to swing on him.

What the fuck was he mad for ? You kissed MY boyfriend and YOU'RE the mad one ?

" It was in the Locker room after I hit Tanner cause he was hurting Hassan...I just..." he was starting to stammer his words.

" Before I left I seen it happen." Tanner joined in.

Bryan's body looked like it was going to do a full sprint but before he could do it, I got in the middle of them.

I put my hand on both of their chests keeping them at bay, Bryan ready to attack and Tanner ready to defend.

" Calm the fuck down ! This is what's NOT going to happen right now, if you guys wanna fight take it outside or something but not in his damn house." I said pushing both of them away further.

Bryan looked around the room before bolting out.

He was out of sight and we heard the front door slam harshly.

" I umm, I think I should get going also." Charolette said awkwardly.

I looked at her and blankly nodded as she gathered her belongings and softly placed her hand on my shoulder before leaving.

It was just me and Tanner now.

" Do I have to fight you if I want to leave ?" He asked.

" Sit." I demanded while pointing at the coach.