二十六

The muffled music from the party blasted through the door as he stood on it scratching the back of his neck.

" Hassan I-

" I like you okay !? Is that what you wanted to hear !?  You weren't just some experiment to me I just said that because you pulled away, what else was I suppose to do !?" I yelled.

" You could of talked to me ! I don't care what you are I said this already !" He shouted back.

" Well I do ! People like me get ridiculed just for existing ! When I'm with you I just feel like everything's right and I finally get a chance to breathe and be myself."

There was a pause between us as we stared at each other.

" What ? Nothing to say now ? The gay got you by the fucking tongue !?" I said as he got closer to me.

He stayed quiet as our eyes remained locked.

My heart started to thump against my chest as we were now toe to toe, our face only separated by a few inches.

I pushed him away shaking my head.
" I don't need you to pity me ! I-

He quickly pulled me back in and locked our lips together before we broke apart.

There was silence between us again but like the calm before a storm we started kissing each other viciously, this time pulling at each other's clothes as he backed me up onto the sink.

There were breaks in between so we could catch our breath but after those we immediately dove right back into making out as I slipped a hand into his shirt.

A knock on the door made us split from each other as we panicked in silence.

He looked around and mouthed to me pointing at the window.
" I'll jump."

" No !" I mouthed back frantically shaking my head.

" Umm hello ? Is anybody in there ?" A voice from behind the door called.

" Uhh just a second !" I said trying to buy us time.

Laurence opened the window as the cool breeze filled the bathroom immediately.

" I could land on the roof then climb my way down." He whispered crawling out the window.

" Okay I'll meet you outside. Be careful !" I whispered back

He fully climbed out the window onto a lower part of the roof then tip toed his way to the edge where he slowly maneuvered himself off and onto the grass.

He gave me a thumbs up patting himself off and I closed the window.

I opened the door to Bryan staring me in the face.

" Bryan !?"

" Hey !? Hassan I wanted to um talk to you actually..." He said nervously.

I looked down the hall and Charolette caught my eyes glaring at me making her way over.

Bryan continued to talk as I looked for a means of escape.

" Bryan listen your amazing and I really want to get to know you some more but I REALLY have to go okay ?" I said tapping my leg.

His eyes widened and a smile grew on his face.
" Oh ! I uh..sure ! How's your Saturday ?"

I looked behind him and Charolette was barreling down the hallway like a lioness on the chase.

" It's free ! But right now I gotta run !" I said galloping down the hall.

" HASSAN !" Charolette screamed as she ran at me full sprint.

I got to a railing that over looked the dinning room from upstairs.

With seconds to think, either jump and possibly die or stay with Charolette...