五十三

We couldn't decide on what pizza to get so instead of getting one box we each got our own mini box to take home later.

Tanner overestimated the amount in his wallet and didn't have enough money so Charolette ended up paying which made her scold him–but to my surprise Laurence actually defended him !

Coming from a more 'humble' background I guess that's one thing he has in common with Tanner.

We all laughed, talked, argued, then went back to laughing as the time was going on.

When the sunset had finally vanished into the night, we had already watched three different movies until the power went out from a surprise thunderstorm.

" Oh my god, in the next movie Bella was gunna become a vampire!" Bryan said.

" Laurence never seen it so way to go for spoiling it doofus" Charolette said to him while munching her extra cheese pizza.

" Oh yeah, sorry bro." He said scratching the back of his head.

" Ehhh don't sweat it ! It's kinda cheesy. I mean why wouldn't she just pick Jacob ? Edward is technically an old man right ?"

" No ! Edward is stuck at the age he was turned so he's still like eighteen I think." I argued.

" Yeah his body stopped aging but mentally he's a geezer." Laurence said back.

" He has a point." Tanner chimed in.

The only real light in the house was from Charolette's phone and the moonlight but through it I caught a glimpse of Laurence smirk at Tanner.

I wanted to roll my eyes as I made my way to the kitchen for candles but atleast they were starting to be okay, even if they are team Jacob and agreeing against me.

I came back with four candles, placed them on Laurence's empty pizza box, and lit them so we could have some light amongst us.

" Oooo do you have chess Hassan ?" Charolette asked.

" You play chess !? Isn't that for nerds." Bryan said.

Laurence and I held in our snickers as Charolette shot him a glare that made Bryan shrivel up in a fetal position apologizing.

" Chess is for smart people, it's a strategy game...but I guess all nerds are smart so yeah you're half right but never call me that again if you value breathing." She said.

" Unfortunately no, I have Uno though ?" I said.

" Yeah maybe Uno isn't the best game for our new friend group considering the game ends relationships." Laurence said.

" OHH, How about never have I ever ?" Bryan said with a devilish grin.

We all looked around the room skeptical to see what secrets we could of been holding which made everyone lean closer to the candles in a circle.

" Alright we all know the rules right ? Ten fingers up, put a finger down for everything that you did and we go in a circle, got it ?" Charolette said commanding the group.
" Hassan it's your house, you first."

" Oh umm, never have I ever...fell asleep in class ?"

Everyone looked at me disappointed by that question.

" Okay, dude, try again and spice it up that was very middle school of you." Bryan said.

" Alright fine, never have I ever had a conversation with someone while I was peeing !" I said.

" HEY THATS TARGETED !" Bryan shouted.

" Eww you did that ?" Charolette asked.

" I was there I can vouch !" Laurence said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

" Rules are rules." Tanner said shrugging.

" Oh you guys suck..." Bryan said putting a finger down.

We rotated to the left so Laurence was next.

" Okay hmm...never have I ever...hooked up in a janitors closet ?"

" OH COME ON !" Bryan said putting another down.

" Wait you too !?" I said looking at Charolette now holding up nine fingers instead of ten.

" Yeah ! It was junior year, and it was right before that German exchange student moved. Some of the best se-"

" Moving on !!" Bryan interrupted.

" Alright fine, never have I ever did it in public." Charolette asked.

" Okay I'm beginning to think this is real targeted cause I'm only on seven fingers and we just started." Bryan huffed.
" Wait no janitors closet or public ? What are you guys been up to ?" He asked looking directly at me and Laurence.

I felt my face get warm and Laurence's arm tense up around my shoulder.

" Our sex lives are not apart of the game ! Bryan your next !" I said.

I felt Laurence breathe what seemed to be a sigh of relief.

We actually haven't had sex, sexted, anything too sexual really but hugging and kissing but now I was kind of curious...

I looked at his chiseled jaw line hoping he would look at me but he kept his eyes glued to our friends.

" Okay okay, never have I ever tried to run away from home ?" Bryan asked.

Tanner, Laurence and I finally put down a finger.

The score now was tied between us with nine each and Bryan on seven.

" Low blow." Tanner said playfully hitting Bryan in the arm.

Bryan's face shifted to disgust which I think I was the only one to notice. He really was uncomfortable with Tanner which was such a contrast to his happy go lucky nature.

It just seemed like Tanner got under everyone's skin which I understood but Tanner was really trying, it makes me feel kind of bad for him.

It would take a while for Bryan to trust him again though, especially since they were friends before.

It was finally Tanner's turn and I could tell everyone was going to judge what he said. They warmed up to him but he was still on thin ice.

"Okay...I got one ! Never have I ever, cheated on someone ?"