二十八

"Wait so you're telling me it's official ? Lassan is cannon !?" Bee asked clutching her chest.

" Pretty much." I said turning the corner.

After Laurence and I ran back to town we gave each other a hug that probably lasted a little bit too long and went to our houses. Bee was asleep when I came back and both my parents were watching a movie.

" Wow, I just love being right." Bee smiled as we made our way towards the schools entrance.

" About ?"

" Hassan I already knew this was gunna happen, did you forget girls have perfect gaydar ? The minute I seen his charismatic smile and the way he grabbed his book bag I knewww." She teased.

" Yeah yeah whatever." I said before giving her a lil hug as we parted our ways to first period.

A violent yank on my shoulder turned me around and the devil himself was staring at me through Charolette's pupils.

My nerves shuddered under my skin as I looked for a way out.
" H-hey Charolette ! I see you're back to Red hair ! It looks pret-

" Don't-you-play-that-shit-with-me..." She said through gritted teeth.

" I...look Charolette I'm sorry about bailing last night, I just-

" Sorry for bailing !? HOW ABOUT BREAKING A TABLE IN HALF AND GETTING CHOCOLATE CAKE ON A SIBERIAN RUG !?"

People were starting to stare as the time ticked before we would be late to first period.

" Okay Charolette listen, meet me by my locker at lunch and I SWEAR I'll make it up to you I promise !"

I was like a helpless puppy pleading with a lion.

She squinted at me before sighing.
" Fine..."

She bumped into me as she passed by making her way down the hall.

" Whewww crisis averted !" I said holding my head to the ceiling.

Just then the late bell rang and I ran to my class panicking ! I hope the teach will let this one slide.