セブン

After answering all my mothers questions and eating my food I ran upstairs to find Bee sitting in my rolly-chair with her legs crossed and arms folded.

" Bee I-

" So I found his Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter. Pick your poison."
She said with a grin on her face.

" Bee I just meet him I'm not gunna resort to stalking him online alre– I'll take the insta !"

" Whew! Smart choice cause all the other ones were inactive so that was the only option anyway."

" So why'd you even bother presenting the others ?" I said connecting my phone to the charger.

" A Queen never reveals her hand to the enemy."

" We're on the same side !?" I said plopping onto my bed.

" Yeah I know I just wanted to say it cause it sounded cool." She laughed.
" So give me all the details of what happened at lunch and after school !"

" Keep your voice down ! I know you love the whole idea of me being confused right now but I'm not. I don't want mom or dad knowing anything until I'm one hundred percent sure of myself." I said rubbing my temples.

" Oh yeah sorry, I just couldn't help—is that his hoodie !?" She violently whispered bouncing in the chair.

" Yeah I was cold so he gave it to me."

She let out a high pitch shriek throwing her hands at the side of her face.

" Soulmates ! You guys are destined for each other." She squealed taking my phone.

" You're being dramatic." I laughed.
" You don't even know if he likes guys. Hell I don't even know if I fully like guys."

There was a pause between us before we started bursting out laughing.

She handed me back my phone with his profile laid out on the screen.

" Scroll to your hearts content dearest brother, in the mean time I am going to shower."

She did a bow before leaving my door purposefully a half inch open just to annoy me.

I threw a pillow at it as it slammed shut then looked back to my phone.

Jeez it's already seven ? I still have to do homework.

I took a glance at the screen and seen a shirtless picture of Laurence.

I think homework can wait...

                               ><•><

A knock on the door pulled me from the phone's screen.

" Come in." I groggily uttered.

" Are you still looking at his page !?" Bee said closing the door behind her.

She took the phone from me and looked at it.
" You liked this picture..."

" Okay ?" I said rubbing my eyes.
" What's your point ?"

" it's from 2015..." she said showing me the like.

I facepalmed.

" Well that'll be an interesting convo starter for tomorrow." She said flipping my phone on the bed.

" Yeah because not even knowing each other for a full twenty four hours and liking a pic from three years ago on an account he didn't say anything about at ten pm is just the perfect first impression." I said pulling out a textbook from my bag.

" It'll be alright, that's how love stories are formed ! Just think when your kids ask how you guys knew you were the one for each other and it's a twenty first century story about social media." She said walking to the door.

" That's so not gunna happen." I said writing my name on a blank sheet of loose leaf.

" Yeah it better not. Either go big or go home, no time for that plain vanilla texting nonsense."

I smirked as I started to analyze the questions in the textbook.
" Night Bee and umm...thanks."

She smiled at me and held up her half of the heart as I did mine back to her before she closed my door gently.

Okay twenty five questions on the cardiovascular system, then shower, then sleep.

I got this !