Tom: Guess the avenger

Comenzar desde el principio

"Dave was it you?" Dave turned his board around and it said: Me.

"Yessss I won a Bonsai tree." I said childish. Tom laughed.

He passed me a Bonsai tree. I sat it down behind me. "Everyone watch out for my bonsai tree. Do not step on it." I looked especially at Tom. He put his hand in the air. "Wouldn't dare."

"Right we have bonsai trees all around. Was that a succesfull prank?" Jimmy asked Dave.

"No it accually got me suspended." I laughed hard. "It did?" "Yeah, yeah, they didn't think it was funny at all."

"Next question is: This avenger learned to play the spoons in a bar and has become very proficient at spoon playing."

I knew immediately who that was. I only know one person in my life who can learn in 5 hours how to play the spoons.

So I wrote Tom down. I saw that Scarlett looked very confused.

Danai looked suspiciously at Mark and Mark looked weirdly back. Then they both looked at Tom who calmly wrote something down.

"Alright reveal you boards all at the same time."

We all had Tom, besides Dave who had Mark. I think he thinks Mark has done everything.

Danai jumped up and said: "Yes, yes. Give me a bonsai tree."

The bonsai trees where given. "Tom do you have any spoons on you, so you could perhaps demonstrate this gift?" Jimmy wasn't heard because of the bonsai trees. They were all so distracted that they didn't heard Jimmy.

"Maybe bonsai trees weren't the most practical rewards."

'Really Jimmy? You just figured that out?' I thought.

"I always wanted a bonsai tree." Danai said.

"Tom." Jimmy started. "Yes sir." I love the way he says that. So polite.

"Do you have spoons with you?"

"I always carry a spare pair of spoons." Tom replied. He reached in his pocket and grabbed his pair of spoons. He played a short piece on his spoons.

I love his spoon playing. And he knows that because he was smirking at mee the entire time.

"Wow. A lot of talent here." Jimmy complimented.

"Wait, who thought it wasn't Tom." Scarlett asked.

"I thought it was Mark."

'Mark again? Really Dave?' I thought while laughing.

"Honestly?" "Yeah."

"Next question: This avenger married a stranger in a stripclub. Who is it?" .

Every one looked around. They didn't seemed to know who did it. I pretended to think as well. I wrote something down at the last moment.

"Let's start with you, Scarlett." "I think it is Mark."

"Why would you think that?" Mark asked. "You are, well you."

"Hash." I said.

"Danai?" "I also say Mark Ruffalo."

"What no!" Mark defended him self. Tom patted him on his shoulder. I tried to stop me from laughing

"Tom, who do you think it is?" "I also thought it was Mark."

"Dave what about you?" "Accually I also had Mark."

"Mark?" Jimmy asked Mark. "I say Dave Batista."

Everyone was in shock. They all looked at me. I tried to look as innocent as possible.