Chapter 6- Getting to know my mother

Start from the beginning

"Great! I'll grab my purse!" Danielle says turning towards the door.

"That wasn't an invitation." Emily glares. Liam shoots her daggers with his eyes.

"She's my daughter, my only daughter." Danielle says, "I'm taking her. Come on Aileen." She grabs my hand and brings me out the door. When the door shuts she starts. "That jealous stupid bubble headed blonde barbie bitch........"Danielle mutters, "Sorry Aileen. Your seeing a bad side of me." Danielle apologizes.

"It's ok. I was thinking the same thing." I tell her. We both laugh as we get in the car.

"So? Have you ever been clothes shopping?" Danielle asks me as we drive.

"No. I've never really been anything shopping." I admit.

"Really?" She questions.

"Nope. Never in my life."

"Then this is a very overdue shopping trip!" She exclaims. I laugh. She stops in front of a large shop.

"Come on." She grabs my arm and pulls me forwards.

"This is big." I mutter.

"Hm?" She asks.

"Nothing." I quickly cover up.

"This is going to be so fun." She claps excitedly.

"I take you've been dreaming about this?" I ask her.

"Maybe. A lot." She tells. Again, I find myself laughing. We approach the front of the store and she leads me in. For 2 hours I try on clothes, bond, and have fun. I was careful to hide my scar when changing certain clothes. I didn't want anyone to know. I don't know how they would react. I didn't want to find out.

"Ready to go?" My mom asks me.

"Considering we have 10 bags I think so." I laugh. We head to the car and start to drive home.

"So Aileen. You have a decision to make." She says.

"What?" I question.

"If you want to stay with me, or Liam." She tells.

"Can I stay with both of you?" I ask. I had taken a strong liking to my mother. She was funny, pretty, and nice. But my dad ha found me and wanted me, he loved me for a long time. I loved them both.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but he's married to Emily." She sighs.

"I wish he never was." I say. It's true. It sounds mean. I wish I didn't say that.

"Me too." She whispers as we turn into the driveway. We grab all our bags and knock on the door.

"Hey! You guys are back!" Liam greets letting us in.

"Tara leave alone!" Nalise whines running by and hugging my leg. I'm not sure what to do so I just stand there awkwardly.

"Tara! Leave your sister alone!" Liam yells trying to grab Nalise off my leg.

"No!" Nalise retaliates still holding my leg.

"Looks like she likes you." Mom says.

"A." Nalise sings.

"Nally! There you are you adorable little girl!" Emily exclaims picking her off my leg, smirking at Danielle and walking away.

"Liam, we need to decide where Aileen is going to stay. We both can't have her." Mom says.

"I don't know. I want her, you want her, it doesn't work out." Dad says.

"I really want her." Mom sighs.