Epilogue-

Epilogue-  

"If you ever feel alone, just remember there is always someone who cares." I conclude my speech. I can't help but to smile at all the kids clapping happily at me. Aileen Marisa Payne, almost 16 years old and making a difference. It only feels right. After everything that happened with Mark and the hospital I decided to do something good for the world. I started an orginization to make others aware of abuse and the signs that help you tell if someone is abused. The organization also helps children who are bullied or who are going through rough patches in their lives. This is what I'm doing now, but you're probably wondering what happened when I got out of the hospital, right? 

They discharged me a week later after many doctors came to inspect me. They were all so curious. I was very dead, but I was alive. Some doctors thought I was a witch! When they asked me what happened I told them god gave me another chance. No explanations, it's as simple as that. My story made headlines, mostly because I was Liam Payne's daughter and days before the media were saying I died. Now everyone knew about me, and they love me. Some people could care less, but I don't mind. The most dramatic change was school. After two weeks of at home recovery I went back to school. Allison and her friends started to treat me a lot nicer and basically worshiped the ground I walked on. They knew I was Liam Payne's daughter now and respected me for everything I went through. So did the rest of the school. I made a lot of new friends, people I never really talked to in the first place. Some of my close new friends are two girls named Zafara and Lexi, a guy named Luke, and of course Brent has always been a close friend. I also became a lot more popular. Tara and I grew closer and she's a great sister. Andrew and Nalise never really hated me but I grew close with them too. Danielle continued to live with Liam and Emily. They have a sister-wives kind of thing going on, but Liam and Danielle aren't officially married. Emily is like a second mom to me. Liam is great to be around. Life definitely has it's perks. 

Around the same time I went back to school was Mark's court hearing. I decided to speak as a witness to his murders and wrong doings. He needed to be punished. I showed my hospital photos of the damage and shared the torture I went through in childhood and a couple weeks back. My presentation and a couple others convinced the judge to sentence Mark to life in prison. He'll be locked up tight to live out the rest of his miserable life with tiny cells and other convicts just like him. 

Onto the subject of Brent. You're probably expecting us to hook up or something? Well, I can't lie and say we didn't! Once Brent got a chance to see me in the hospital he asked me out. It was a bit awkward and I didn't really know what to say. I've never had a boyfriend before. How does that even work? I said yes anyway, and got the hang of it as we went on. One year later and we're still dating. So that's my love life.  

"You did great honey!" I walk down off the podium to reach Danielle and Liam in the back of the auditorium.  

"Thanks mom, dad." I smile. Brent, who was standing behind my parents, comes up to give me a silent hug. Emily, Tara, Andrew, and Nalise smile at me further back. Zafara, Lexi, and Luke give me a goofy thumbs up from next to them. I've come so far from sleeping on the streets. My foster parents are in jail and dead. I've met my parents and whole lot of new people. Life was perfect for me now. After everything that I've gone through it finally worked out for the better. It always does in the end. I catch a glimpse of my Payne necklace in a window on the back wall. My name is Aileen Marisa Payne, and I am wanted.

-

End of the story Guys and Girls! Aileen is happy and good in her life! Sorry if you were expecting 10 years into the future or something. I'm pretty much done with her character, although some characters in this book might come up in future books I write. I've decided I'm probably going to write a One Direction daughter series. It may not start for a little while because I'm trying to work on my other story "Not Accidentally Crazy" and my new book "Edge of Living". I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my other works while you wait for the next book :) I'll give you an overview here since I have the first three chapters done. Its going to be Niall's daughters story, then I'll probably do Zayn and Louis. I have this old story called "Dear Diry" that I don't really like but I'll count it as Harry's daughters book. This was a really long authors note lol.

Daughter of The Irish- 

Valerie loved her daughter more than anything else in the world. That's why she protected her from ever knowing who her father is. But when an incident happens in which only Valerie's four year old daughter, Kiana Maura Jacobson, is the only survivor, Kiana is sent to live with her grandparents. Fast forward to six years later and Kiana finds something connected to her father....something she was never meant to see. Her grandparents decide it's about time she meet her father. How are you supposed to react when you find out you're a daughter of the only Irish member of One Direction?

 (The Book is up now)

Ok so that's the description. By the way, I'm open to new title ideas for that one I'm not good at titles xD

Happy Reading :)x