Chapter 13- Nothing and Nothing

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm not really good at writing bullying scenes! And i've been getting writers block!

-

Chapter 13-

Two weeks. She's been going for two weeks. She finally broke me after those two weeks. I'm now too nervous to ever go to school. Sometimes I throw up I'm so terrified. No one ever notices though. Even though she's broken me it doesn't stop. No one else apeals to her bullying taste but me. I'm the main target that Allison and her friends go after. I regret ever thinking my life could be normal. I actually longed for my independent life on the streets. But I loved my parents so much. The only way I keep myself from going away or doing horrible things I've heard of on the internet on my iPod I tell myself constantly that I've had worse. I have.

My locker slams shut a I timidly scurry down the hallway trying to run before Allison finds me. She hasn't yet. I just need to make it to the bus. But I see Brent, my only friend, at his locker.

"Hey Aileen." He says as I reach him.

"Hi." I say quietly. I've lost any confidence I've had in myself.

"How was your day." He asks.

"It could've been worse." I say. It could've. I've had worse. My shoulders kind of got up a bit at the reminder.

"Yeah. We should get going." Brent suggests. We scurry out of the building and toward the buses. Once I'm I the fresh air I feel like the suffocating feeling of school is over. Like I'm free. But I've only been free once, and then I wasn't happy. I can't be happy and free at the same time. Life doesn't work that way. I can feel items falling from my bag and turn to see my things scattered on the ground. I gasp and bend over to pick them up. That's when the first blow knocks me in the face. With my head down, and my body hunched, I was practically asking for it.

"If it isn't queen of the wimpy losers." Allison snickers from above me.

"Allison." I state quickly trying to grabbing my things. Her heels jams into my fingers and I yelp pulling them back. I can see her smirk of pleasure. I throw everything quickly in my bag and before I can put it on my back, my jacket is ripped from my body. I am exposed to the winter air. My hands clamp around my body, attempting to keep the warmth.

"I was getting so tired of you wearing this every day," She sighs throwing it in front of one of the cars picking up a student. My jacket is run over and has tires marks all over it. I hold back tears, trying to convince myself it was a stupid reason to cry.

"Is there a reason you hide your arms behind it Aileen? Do I make you cut? I sure hope so." Allison says enthusiastically grabbing my arms. I try to pull them away, "Give me your arm you anorexic twit!" She yells pulling my small arm forwards. Now I might cry. I've heard in health about anorexic people. They starve themselves because they don't think they're good enough. I couldn't imagine doing that. Horrible. I wouldn't stop eating. Was I really that skinny? Sure it's been years of maybe 6 days I've gone with only half a roll of crackers, but I couldn't help that.

"Let go of me!" I command pulling my arm back. She doesn't need to see my arm with my scars.

"Stop talking back to me you worthless nothing! You shouldn't be wasting my breathing air by talking you nothing!" It slices through me like a knife. The only word that permanently has scarred me, mentally and physically. She must see the tears forming and yanks my arm toward herself smirking. She holds it to her.

"Nothing." She smirks, "Nothing indeed. You finally learned what you are did you? Carved it in your arm cause your stupid useless brain wouldn't be able to remember it." She says. I pull it away and crawl before hitting the ground running. I ran like I did when I left at 7. Faster this time. I didn't take the bus, no. I ran on my feet halfway across town to get home. I knew well enough where it was and I wasn't stopping until I got there. The cold air is stinging my face and body and chilling my lungs by the time I got home.

"Aileen?" My dad asks peeking from the hallway. I turn my arm to face my stomach.

"Yeah it's me dad!" I tell him taking off my shoes.

"Did you run home?" He asks.

"Yeah. It was faster and I want to keep my body in shape." I say.

"That's nice. But where's your jacket?" He asks.

"Oh darn! I forgot it at school again!" I sigh slapping my Forehead with my opposite arm, giving myself pain. I hope I didn't wince.

"You really need to stop forgetting your jacket. I'm going to have to start writing for you to remember it on your arm!" He jokes laughing. I let out a forced laugh that makes me look less like I flinched at the mention of writing and arm. Then I slip upstairs to my room and lock myself in the bathroom.

-

What's she doing in the bathroom???