Chapter 4- The shocker of a lifetime.

I finally decided I shouldn't be lazy and finished chapter 4. And I noticed that a wattpad user with the name OneAndOnlyMrs_Styles told people about my story and I've gotten a lot of reads since then and I would like to thank her for being so nice! Thank you! And her story 'I Need A Dad' is really good too! Hopefully she updates soon! She has a lot of reads, but it belongs in the millions instead of thousands. Her book deserves it a lot more than the clique books that are in the 5 millions. No offense to those authors, some of them are good and some people like them. I'm just not one of them.

_______________________

Chapter 4-

Here I am again, sitting in the park staring at happier people. I shuffle my foot across the pavement staring at the ground. Alone. There was no point to stay here any longer. I should move on, to a different town. I grab my bag and throw it on my back, after checking to see everything is in order. I hold the small velvet box and glance at it before slipping it into my bag. I'm not wearing it. I continued forwards towards where the exit of town was. Moving on. That's when I see it. A figure running in my direction with his arms and coat flying behind him. I step back a bit to make way for him to pass when he runs right at me. I let out a high pitched scream as he hugs me tightly.

"Help help! Cops! Someone! Help me! I'm being strangled!" I scream trying to push him away.

"No! Please! Don't! It's Liam!" Liam says.

"Hi Liam! And why not? You're trying to strangle me!" I yell.

"No! I'm hugging you!" Liam shouts releasing me.

"Oh." I say awkwardly. I have seen hugs in pictures, and I've seen other people doing it, but I've never had one. I've never felt love. "Why?" I question, though I don't really mind. That sounds weird.

"Brace yourself." He says kneeling down to my height. I'm not sure what to expect. What was he going to say? I nod, unsure and very confused.

"Ready?" He asks.

"For what exactly?" I ask stepping back.

"For what I'm about to tell you." He says smiling.

"Ok......." I say bracing myself.

"Aileen, I am your father." Liam says.

"What?" I mouth, no words actually coming out of my mouth. My knees felt weak and my body numb. I start to sink towards the ground, but Liam holds me up. Or should I say.......my dad. It sounded so weird in my mind. D-ad. Dad. Father. Daddy. Biological father. So many names for one person. Words I have never been able to say. Was he really my dad? Did he make me?

"You ok Aileen?" Liam or maybe dad asks. Was he really my father? Was he lying? How could I know for sure?

"How do I know for sure........that you're my dad." I ask stuttering as I say it.

"Um......." He stands and starts tapping his foot and chin. "Do you want to go get a blood test?" He questions. I give him an odd look.

"A blood test?" I wonder. What does that have to do with anything?

"Yeah, they stick a needle in your arm and take blood." He explains.

"I know, but how does that help us?" I question.

"We can check to see if we're related somehow. I don't know exactly how it works, but......." He shrugs.

"No thank you I'll pass." I tell him. The idea of a sharp needle being injected into my bloodstream to pull from my body something I need is freaky. It would be easier to just believe him.