Chapter 7- I get to go too?

Chapter 7-

"Wake up." I hear a soft whisper in my ear. It's so kind and light, welcoming. It's strange. I shift to sit up. It wasn't a dream. I am the daughter of Liam James Payne. I'm in a comfortable bed, with my own luxurious room.

"Morning baby." My real, biological, loving mother says. I smile really wide like a 4 year old at Christmas.

"Good morning." I say out. It is a good morning. It's a great morning!

"Want to come downstairs for breakfast with everyone?" She asks me grabbing my hand.

"Downstairs, with family, together eating?" I question.

"Yes, all of that. Come with me." She commands. I follow behind her, not knowing the house so well, as she leads me there.

"Who let the roach in?" Tara snorts.

"Tara. What did we say?" Liam asks giving her a stern look.

"Be nice to it, I mean her." Tara smiles too wide to be real and goes back to her scowl and eating her breakfast.

"Join us, join us." Nalise sings dancing in a circle and pulling me over to the table. She pats a seat next to hers and climbs into her own bouncing her light brown hair all around.

"Here's your breakfast baby don't eat it to fast this time." Emily says handing off a plate to Nalise.

"No no. I eat slow." She shakes her head.

"Here's some for you too." Liam says dropping a plate of pancakes in my face.

"All for me?" I ask. There must have been about 5 pancakes stacked up.

"Yeah." Liam, I've got to stop calling him that, dad says.

"Sorry, I'm not used to this much." I tell.

"If you don't want it I'll eat it." Andrew says stuffing his own pancakes in his mouth.

"Sorry, I'd rather eat them myself." I say apologetically. Andrew shrugs going to eat the rest. I start my own. They are warm and fluffy on my tongue and it's probably the best food I've had ever.

"This is great dad." I nod finishing it.

"If you think thats good, you should try his fillet minion and mashed potatoes. Now that's a meal." Andrew tells.

"Can I?" I ask excited, though I don't know what it is.

"Sure, we can have it tonight for dinner." Li-, dad says.

"Yay!" I cheer.

"Come on kids, school." Emily says coming in and handing Tara, Andrew, and Nalise backpacks.

"I get a backpack cause I a big girl and I go to school." Nalise nods happily.

"Do I get to go?" I ask turning to my mother and father.

"Of course, we managed to sign you up last night while you were asleep." Mom tells grabbing a backpack from behind the counter for me. It's a nice backpack too. When I actually still went to school at 7, I never had a backpack or any of the cool things other kids had, let alone friends. But maybe at this school I'll have friends!

"Wow! That's a nice backpack!" I tell them.

"Just wait til you see the school." Mom laughs.

"Do I get to take the bus?" I ask.

"Of course you do!" She tells.

"Just don't go to school looking like that." Dad says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're still in you're pjs." He says. I blush and run upstairs to change into a different outfit and running back down.

"Now I'm ready!" I announce.

"Good, go catch a ride with Emily, and Tara! Watch Aileen today! She's going to need help it's a big school!" Liam yells the last part.

"Whatever!" She yells back.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." My mother tells me.

"Ok." I nod running away to the door and to the car

-

Yeah I know I haven't updated :/ I'm being lazy I need people to motivate me. And if your reading NAC (not accidentally crazy) then I want you to know I'm trying to update that but if you read the notice in Book 1 you know what happened with that and I know this is a short update but I'm still alive and I'll be writing more later kk bye.