Chapter 3- I found her.

I did it!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! This should be somewhat interesting. Maybe not. It's in Liam's point of view by the way, just a fair warning.

_______________________

Chapter 3-

LIAM POV:

I had to keep running. I couldn't stop. If I stopped I wouldn't make it. I had to make it. I had to make it to her. I had to remember where I saw the small girl with hollow, un-soulfully, sad, empty eyes. 14th street London, England. 14th street London, England eggs and bacon diner. I hope she doesn't leave. I hope she stays there. I should have stayed there, but my thoughts went to telling her. The woman I had not spoken to for 14 years. 

The door of my house swings open but I still run. Through the kitchen, past Andrew, over coloring books and finally to the stairs. I take two at a time, determined to make it to my office. 

"Back so soon?" My daughter Tara asks as she steps out of her doorway still in her pajamas. I push straight past My little girl, the only one I would call my first angel. Until now. "Daddy?" I hear her agitated tone. She's not used to me ignoring her. I don't have time to sit and talk now. I had to get to the office. I push the door open and close it quietly locking it shut and placing a lush chair in front of it. Now is the time to sit and relax while thinking what I'm going to tell her. I sit in my leather desk chair and open a filing cabinet with phone numbers. I take a breathe and go to D. It's the first one I see. I pull out the card and place it on my desk. I don't need the card though. I've already memorized the number. I just hope it didn't change. I pull out my iPhone and type the number- 

321-3454 

The phone beings to ring and I start to feel queasy and nervous. I haven't talked to her in so long. I've considered calling, but I never got the guts to. But that's changed. Since I found someone I know we both have been looking for. I hear the phone pick up and my heart skips a beat. 

"Hello?" I hear her beautiful voice say. It feels so good to hear her again.  

"Danielle." I smile to myself, but she can't see.  

"Liam?" She sounds shocked, "Is.....I-is that you?" She wonders. 

"Yeah babe, it's me." I can't wipe the smile off. I feel it's staying there permanently.  

"Li Li." She chokes, and I can hear her soft sobs. I'm not sure if she's sad or not. Either way, I still want to fill the space between me and her. I shake my head. I had to remember. She wasn't my life anymore. No matter how bad I wanted her to be.  

"Shhhhhh........" I hush like she's a little kid. The crying becomes muffled and stops. 

"Why did you wait so long?" Danielle asks, her voice full of pure sadness and pain.  

"I was scared......that you wouldn't want to talk to me.......or ever hear from me again." I admit. 

"How could I never want to hear you again? I love you Liam!" She exclaims before I hear her hand clamp over her mouth. My heart swells. "Anyway, what made you call?" She questions. I gulp pulling at my shirt collar. It's now or never Liam. 

"I found her!" I blurt sighing for getting it out. 

"Her who?" Danielle laughs, wondering. I loved her laugh, it calms me down. 

"Her.......Aileen." I murmur. There is no response. I get worried she will hang up and I'll never hear from her again. The thought pains me so much.  

"Ai.........leen? O-our Aileen?" She whispers. I take a breath. 

"Yes." I answer. 

"Are you sure? There are a lot of Ai-" She starts. 

"How many Aileen's have the same last name Payne, were given away at 2 weeks, and have a gold necklace with Payne?" I ask her. I hear kind of a choking noise. 

"I'm coming." She says before the phone hangs up. I want to dial back her number, to never hang up. But I had to find Aileen and bring her with me. She had to come home. I burst open the office door sliding my iPhone into my pocket. 

"LiLi? Who was that?" My wife Emily questions looking stern. My three children, Tara, 12, Andrew, 10, and Nalise, 5.  

"You know. The boys. Zayn." I smoothly lie. It was easy for me now. I had been doing it my whole marriage, my whole career.  

"Really? You pushed past your angel Tara? Your first princess?" She glares holding Tara close to her. I wanted to scream that Tara wasn't my first child. That I wasn't in love with Emily. Then run off get Danielle and find Aileen and be a happy family.  

"I'm sorry baby!" I apologize instead picking up Tara and hugging her close.  

"I want another pony!" Tara whines as I put her down, "You were mean to me." She pouts.  

"There are people out starving on the streets. You should be grateful. And you already have two ponies." I remind her. She stomps off angrily. "Em, can we talk?" I ask her. 

"Sure babe. Kids go play." She commands and they run off. I guide her to my office and close the door. 

"I was talking to Danielle." I tell her. 

"Of course you were." She sighs falling into my chair, "I forgot I was just the beard for that big mistake with you and Danielle." Emily frowns throwing her arms up. 

"Em! You are not a beard!" I tell her. 

"I'm the beard." She says. 

"You're a pretty beard." I joke. 

"Shut up." She says playfully whacking my arm. "Why did you even call her?" She sighs again. 

"I found her." I smile looking into Emily's eyes. 

"Danielle? Well you've obviously had her number for a while, that or you've been doing a lot of stalking lately." She blabs.  

"No! Aileen!" I clarify. 

"Who's Aileen?" She asks me. 

"My child. My first child." I remind her aggravated.  

"You found her?!?! I thought I put her where she was gone for go-" Emily stops herself mid-sentence recognizing what she had begun to say. 

"Emily? What did you......" I shake my head staring at her before grabbing my coat and running out the door. Again. I fly out the door not looking back, determined to get to Aileen.

_______________________

I don't know who's number I used for Danielle, but if you could not call that it would be nice. I know if I was some random person I would want crazy directioners calling my number and insisting I was Danielle. No offense. And I'm sorry! I love Payzer too much!!!! I can't bear for them to not end up together!

Vote or tell me if you want me to continue????? Please 