chapter 28: the dare game.

Start from the beginning

later that day when it was time for bath time you go to kirishima. "can i put the down for the hot springs?" you ask him. "nope!" he says grinning. "why do you like to see me suffer?" you ask. "because its funny." he replys. when you get to the other side you ask them. "do you guys wanna come up with me or be in the springs?" "w-what?!" kyoka asks surprised. "i mean, if you want i can hold you both and you can get in the springs." you explain. "lets get in the hot springs!" mina says. "i was afraid you would say that. kyoka?" i-i mean if you wouldnt mind c-can we get in?" she asks. "yea, we need to get kirishima for up the wall though." you reply. when you get over there you call across. "well kirishima, you just traded your time in the hot springs to make me uncomfortable." "i knew what they would chose so im already up here." he calls down. "okay!" you reply. "how do you guys wanna do this?" you ask them. "i-ill just get in with my clothes on." kyoka says. "well that makes it easy, but let me guess mina, you want to get undressed?" you ask. "yep!" she replys. "okay, how do you want me to hold you?" you ask, "ill just hang on your back." she responds. "okay." you also keep your clothes on, when you walk out of the locker room the girls all gasp. "what?" you ask. "well, we figured you guys were just gonna skip today." ochako says. "nope! as if i would miss this!" mina says. "me and kyoka are gonna keep on our clothes though." you say. "what about mina?" tooru asks. "im naked!" she exclaims. "doesnt it make you uncomfortable being naked on your brothers back?" tsu asks. "would you be uncomfortable if you were naked on (y/n)s back?" mina counters. all the girls just shake their heads. you then get into the water with mina still on your back. "man (y/n), your comfy." mina says. "thank you?" you say confused. "(y/n), c-can is sit up?" kyoka asks. you then realize you were still holding her in your arms. "of course." you reply "ooh, does kyoka want to sit on (y/n)s lap?" mina teases, "mina, i have the power here, i could stand up and tell kirishima to look." you threaten. "p-please dont..." she says with a blush. "so, did you guys get any other dares?" you ask the girls. "well, kaminari dared momo to have a bake off with sato." ochako says. "who won?" mina asks. "sato." momo replys sadly. "its okay momo, its like losing in a fight to bakugo, he has trained for it intensively for his quirk." you say trying to comfort her. "yknow what? momo i dare you to cook us all dinner." you say. "w-what? im no good at cooking..." she says with a sad voice. "i highly doubt that." tsu says, everyone just nods in agreement. "oh, and ochako also got dared to kiss midoriya!" tooru squeals. "finally!" you say. "who dared her to do it?" you ask, "shockingly todoroki." tooru replys. "i approve, but why didnt you ask me first?" you ask, "because we may not have told everyone, but we know todoroki, iida, kirishima, and midoriya also have our best interest in mind, but everyone knows you and you had to follow us anyway. and also because all of us agreed and we knew you would." momo explains. "fair, whan is he getting out of the blush coma?" you joke. "probably never." tsu replys. "guys, can we please not talk about this?" ochako asks, you look over to see her crying. "im sorry ochako, i didnt mean to make you cry." you apologize. "its okay..." she replys, "no, its really not. i should know what is crossing the line, im really sorry." you say, giving her a hug which she returns. "wow (y/n), do you realize how far in the friend zone you are?" tooru jokes. "i wouldnt have it any other way, you guys are the closest thing to family i have left." you respond. "cough, i am, cough." mina jokes. "hush you." you reply. "yea we know, but you even got past the blush barriers." tsu says. "what do you mean?" you ask, "think about it, ochako would blush if i gave her a hug while fully clothed." momo says, "but you just gave her a hug while she was naked, and it helped calm her down." mina adds, "plus, im sure you could do the same to all of us except kyoka and we would have the same reaction." tsu says, "you already have for me!" tooru adds. "thats true i guess, but its really not a big deal." you say, "no its not, but it means a lot to us." kyoka says.

later that night after the springs you still were carrying mina and kyoka. "whats for dinner momo?" kyoka asks. "curry." she replys. "im super excited! mina says. when you all sit down mina and kyoka sit on your lap. "wow, you guys are still going?" iida asks, "i thought you would have wanted to be in the hot springs." kaminari adds. "we did!" mina says. "what?" iida asks. "that is very inappropriate (y/n)!" he says, "me and kyoka had clothes." you reply flatly. "i didnt!" mina exclaims. "she was also just on my back." you add. "still though, are you even allowed to be on their side?" kaminari asks. "yes. aizawa told us we had to find a backup overseer in case i wanted to get in so we chose kirishima and then the girls asked him if i could stay with them." you explain. "so not only have you been undressed in front of three of the girls but all of them!?" iida asks. "yep, although it wasnt my decision." you say, "yea, we did ask if he could stay with us." mina says sheepishly. " and you of all people know i dont look at them that way." you say to iida. "that is true..." he replys sadly. "haha, iida if you want dirt on (y/n) you could always just ask me!" ochako says. 'what does she even ha-oh shit!' you think, "ochako...dont." you say glaring at her. 'if she says i hugged her while she was naked i think iida would kill me.' you think, "dont worry (y/n) its not the thing your thinking about. either times." she reassures you. "what?" iida asks, "dont worry iida, it is fully allowed and i agreed but if i told you i think (y/n) might be killed." she explains. iida then leans in and whispers something. "no! no! no! its not like that! if you really want to know ill tell you!" she yells. you raise an eyebrow at her and she looks back at you with an embarrassed face. "no, we didnt do it." you say bluntly. "what!?" kaminari asks. "iida asked ochako something and she about died, then she looked at me with a face that was pure embarrassment. i can only assume thats what he asked her." you explain. "plus, i wouldnt take that away from somebody in this room, just know that i know who you are." you say without looking at anyone specifically. "also, i approve." you add. "(y/n)!" ochako screeches a you. "yes?" you ask innocently "shut up!" she cries. "fine." you grumble. "hey uraraka?" you hear sero ask. "whats up?" she responds. "i dare you to tell us what you and (y/n) did." he says with a smirk. ochako then looks at you and you shrug. "we...hugged." she says, "thats all? why are you so embarrassed?" midoriya asks. "because one of them i may or may not have been in just a bra and the other one naked..." she says quietly. "what!?" iida asks angrily. "okay, lets clear up some stuff." you say. "when she just had on a bra, she also had on pants and she hugged me because she was excited i approved of her and somebody." you explain. "who?" midoriya asks. you give him a 'are you kidding me?' look and just say. "nobody. the time she was naked was when we were in the hot springs today and i accidentally made her cry." you explain. "yea, tooru even made a joke of how far into the friend zone he is, ochako didnt even blush!" mina adds. "so basically, you and the girls have all seen each other undressed and your fine with that?" iida asks and everyone nods except you. 

"i mean, i dont mind being naked in front of them but i could live without seeing them." you say. "really? you are literally close enough to the hottest girls in school and you say you dont want to see them naked, and on top of that choose the least hot one for a girlfriend!" kaminari says. you then walk up and punch him in the face. "first of all, i didnt say i thought any of the girls dont look good, they are all beautiful. second of all, i happen to know who they all want to be with and i think they have amazing people in mind. third of all, i didnt 'choose' and i certainly didnt end up with the worst looking, kyoka confessed to me after i woke up from a fucking coma, and i ended up reciprocating her feelings! fourth of all, imagine somebody saying your crazy for not wanting to see your mom or sister naked, they are my fucking family! or at least the closest thing i have! and fifth of all, i can assure you, that even if you were somebody they liked in the first place i would still fucking kill you for insulting them like that!" you yell at a very frightened kaminari. 

when you walked over to him, you didnt realize but you  accidentally dropped kyoka and mina. "oh my god, im so sorry guys! are you okay?" you ask running over to them, when you get there they are crying. "did you hit your head?" you ask, when they hear you all the girls throw themselves on you. "hey, hey, its alright." you say hugging them. "(y-y/n) thank you." ochako says, "i-i didnt know we meant that much to you..." momo says. after a few minutes of them crying to you, you finally tell them, "its okay guys, it doesnt matter, lets just keep having fun tonight and forget this okay?" you ask, trying to cheer them up. "no..." they all respond. "it does matter, you stood up for us even though you didnt have too." tsu says. "thank you (y/n), nobody has ever talked about me like that..." kyoka says, then ochako adds, "im really sorry for making you uncomfortable yesterday!" "yea, me too!" mina adds, "we really appreciate all that youve done for us." momo says. "yea, youve saved me more times i can count, from so many different things!" tooru adds. "thank you, now get up your dinners are cold and i feel thirteen pairs of eyes on us." you joke. when you all calm down and begin to eat again everyone just looks at you with shock. "what?" you ask, "im sorry, i should have thought before talking." kaminari apologizes, "its okay, i overreacted." you say, "i-i didnt know they meant that much to you (y/n)..." iida says. "i mean, when my parents died they were there for me, mina adopted me for gods sake, when i was in a coma they were there for me then too." you say, "even though i was the one that put you and them in that position, im sorry." bakugo says. everyone then looks at him with surprise. "its alright dude, i forgave you as soon as it happened, the only reason i was kinda cruel with your punishment was because you made the girls sad." you explain. "so you didnt mind i put you in a coma!?" he asks surprised "not really, it was mainly my fault, i panicked and used far too much power, just know if you ever make the girls sad again i will end you." you threaten. "bring it." he says with a smirk. "h-hey (y/n)?" momo asks, "can we go to bed now?" "yea, you dont need my permission though." you say. "we are asking if you can sleep with us." tsu says bluntly. "sure." you reply. "ill see you guys tomorrow." you say while walking away. when you all get to the dorm they push all the sleeping bags together and you all sleep together on them.