A/N: Hello everyone,

Before we start I want to say thank you for reading my book. I really appreciate it.

Please don't judge if i make a mistake. I'm a Dutch girl and English isn't my first language. Also I can make mistakes, because I'm human.🙂

______

REQUESTS ARE OPEN:
If you want to request make sure you read the rules first.

Please do NOT pm me for a request. I forget requests who are send through a pm. Leave a comment instead.

You can request a imagine like you normally would if it's a 'X READER'. But If you want a 'X OC' you have to request like this:

Name of OC:
Nickname:
Avenger:
Superhero or villian or ordinary:
Superhero/villian name:
(Only if you have one)
Superpowers:
Species:
Age:
Looks:
Personality:
Small description:

~~~For example~~~

Name of OC: Felicia Dilan
Nickname: F, Lia
Avenger: Yes
Superhero or villian or ordinary: Superhero
Superhero/villain name: Fey Dream
Superpowers: None
Species: Human
Age: She's 24 years old
Looks: She has dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. She's very pale and her body has a normal shape. Not very skinny, not very fat.
Personality: She's a real baddass. She won't go down without a fight. While on the other hand she's very caring about those who she cares about.
Small description: Felicia is part of the Avengers, not that she has superpowers but she can still kick some asses if she wants to. After an accident with Dr. Strange, she ends up in Asgard. How will she survive Asgard and who will she meet in prison.

______

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters of Marvel.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the pictures or the video's. I gotted them from the internet. The credit goes to whoever putted them on the internet.

All right are reserved: Do not own my story. It's just not cool if you worked very hard on your story and someone els copys it and gets all the credit, while it's your story. I hope you all understand that. Your allowed to use my imagines, if you give me the credit and ask me first kindly if you can to use them. I have to right to refuse if somebody else has already copied them or when just I don't want you to copy the imagine.

Please leave comments. Positive and negative, both are welcome. I would like to know what you think of the story. (But don't be too mean. Because that's just not cool 😎). Or vote if you really like my story.

I won't update much, because I'm very busy with school business. I will try to update regularly, but I can't promise anything. So please don't be mad if I don't update often.

I will put a warning the imagine if I think it might be offensive for some people or if there will be rude language in the imagine.

Please do also check my other story's. And don't forget ro follow me if you want to stay imformed about me and my books.

I know that much people hate A/N's and I can't blame them, because I hate them too. That's why I shall try to do so less A/N's as possible. But please read the A/N when I published it, because it contains important information. And I will after this chapter do one A/N with the rules about the requests, please read those too.

Thanks for reading those notes and have fun!😃

XXX Luna❤