🌟Chapter 6🌟

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. You were as well." He said, and [Y/n] looked up in the stands. [Y/n] noticed Shoto's father, Endeavor. After hearing about Shoto's childhood, [Y/n] didn't trust the #2 hero anymore. As a kid, she never was drawn to Endeavor anyway.  [Y/n]'s eyes narrow slightly at the man.

Their family affairs were none of her business at the end of the day. [Y/n] noticed his right-side shivering because of his Quirk. [Y/n] sighed and use a fire Quirk to warm him. Todoroki looked at the ground and muttered a 'Thank you'. [Y/n] nodded. [Y/n] could feel her "sister" watching her. [Y/n] glared at her while Cho smirked.

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. The real competition begins next! The press Calvary'll be all over it. Give it your all. Now then, the second game. I already know what it is." Midnight-sensei said as the screen appeared again.

Then the words "Calvary Battle" came up and Midnight-sensei explained the game. "Well since we have two extra people this year. The last two could make their own team or join another team of 4! I honestly don't care!" Midnight-sensei announced, and everyone sweat-dropped.

The score broad appeared, and [Y/n] viewed the scores. The first-place winner was worth ten million?! [Y/n] looked at Izuku and noticed everyone was targeting him. She clutched her fist. [Y/n] couldn't fight her instinct to protect her best friend. It was a free-for-all, and yet...

Midnight gave the students fifteen minutes to build up their teams. [Y/n] was definitely not pairing with Cho.

"[Y/n]-chan?" [Y/n] heard and turned towards Izuku.

"Will you be on our team?" Izuku asked as [Y/n] noticed Uraraka, Tokoyami, and another girl from the support group. 'I see...I wasn't his first choice.' [Y/n] thought, and [Y/n] looked away. "Sure." She said.

"[Y/n], team up with me." [Y/n] turned to see Todoroki.

"Oi Mugen! Be on my team! I need your crazy Quirk!" Katsuki shouted while stomping over to them.

"S-Sorry, Sho-chan, Kacchan. ...Izuku already asked me." [Y/n] muttered.

Izuku had a shocked expression. [Y/n] never calls him by his first name. Todoroki seemed to have picked up on her change in attitude.

"Is something the matter, [Y/n]?" He asked, and it caught her off-guard.

"I'm okay."

"Are you-"

"I said I was fine, Shoto." [Y/n] interrupted him, and Katsuki clicked his tongue. "If she doesn't want to talk, just leave her be." He said and walked away.

After their fifteen minutes were up, [Y/n] and her team got ready. All they needed to do was defend Izuku for the whole game. "Start!" Midnight-sensei said, and everyone charging at Izuku's team. "An attack without delay, huh? The fate of the pursued...Make your choice, Midoriya." Tokoyami said.

"Of course, our move is to run away!" Izuku said.

"I won't let you!" Another student said and his teammate used his quirk to cause us to sink into the ground. "Uraraka! Hatsume! Turn your faces away!" Izuku said, and they did. Everyone held on tight as they flew in the air. Jiro tried to attack them, but thanks to Tokoyami's shadow, they were able to deflect it. "Good. Dark Shadow, keep watch of our blind spots." Tokoyami commanded. "Got it!" Dark Shadow responded.

Soon, Izuku's team landed and continued to run. But Shoji, Mineta, and Tsu came after them. Izuku was dodging Tsu's tongue and Mineta's sticky grape-like balls. "Midoriya, get away!" Tokoyami said, and Izuku pressed the button. The team was trying to fly but because Mineta's ball, it was hard. The machine was stuck to the ground. They ended up breaking Hatsume's machine. "My baby is torn apart!" Hatsume whined.