Chapter 1

Chloé's POV
My alarm rings. I roll to the other side of the bed to put it off. It is Monday morning so I have to get up. I get ready for school and wait for Maya, my best friend, to come and pick me up.

I'm sure my twin is still sleeping. We never go to school together because he is cool and I'm nerdy. No one even knows we're related apart from Maya.

"Chloé darling, how are you doing." I look up from my breakfast to see my mom grinning at me. "I'm fine mom, good morning." My sisters come downstairs to grab their food. There is Molly who just turned 15 and Eva who is 5.
Dad isn't around, he travelled to Washington for a health seminar. He is a doctor and is hardly home. Sigh.

I hear a loud horn from outside. My cue to leave. I kiss everyone and head out. I'm in my sophomore year and it's coming to an end. Yaay! I'll soon be a senior. I enter the car and buckle my seatbelt as Maya starts the car. She has been my best friend since we were born. Our mothers have been friends since childhood.

We walk into school together and head for our lockers. Luckily it's beside each other. I have Physics class first so I pack my book. On the way to class I spot Dave kissing a girl in the hall way. I just sigh and walk pass. Dave is my twin brother's best friend that have had a crush on since middle school. He doesn't even know I am related to Jason or that I exist.

I take a seat somewhere in the middle of the class and Maya sits beside me. I just realized she's been quiet since she came to pick me up and she's usually a talkative. Oh oh something is wrong.

"What's up Maya, you've been awfully quiet." I say facing her. "I'm so sorry" she says just before Mr Robinson comes in. I was confused but couldn't ask any question since the class has started. I just paid attention to the topic that I already read 2 weeks ago. You can call
me a nerd for all I care.

The class finally came to an end. Just before I could ask Maya what was going on Mr Robinson called me. Arghh. Maya just quickly walked away. She has english next and I have biology. I might not be able to see her until lunch and that is if she does not try to avoid me.

*******************************************
Hope y'all like it so far. It's my first Wattpad story. Like, vote and comment. Tell me your thoughts. I know it's just the first chapter but try any guess what is up with Maya.
Xoxo Mavi✨