A Scientific Wedding

A/N How are you guys? Yes, I am here now... how's the quarantine life? I was so busy with work and then got sick, thankfully am feeling better now and with no sign of COVID19!

At times like this, we tend to ponder and slow things down, we are in the "new normal" and it could be so sad and unruly...so I figured we should have something to be happy about and in my own way, I'd like to give you the #MaVinatics Wedding that's been long overdue! I'll do my best to keep on writing okay 😘

As you might have noticed, I changed my name here in watty, it's my decision and I need this "new identity" for my future plans. Thank you for reading my works!

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬💒🥿

Marco as a Kid

First Communion

Marco's Mom is getting him ready for his first communion, he is wearing black slacks and white long sleeved polo, problem is, he doesn't want to wear the black leather shoes.

MC: Anak, these are your Kuya Thirdy's old shoes, we agreed that we will not buy a new one right?

M: Yes po...but I don't want to wear those, masakit sa paa! I want my Converse.

RFJ02: But if you wear the black shoes today, tomorrow we will go out and buy you new Converse!

M: The green one?

RFJ02: Sure...as long as you wear the leather shoes and it'll make your Mom happier.

Years after that, Marco rarely wear leather shoes, he would always wear his sneakers as he is more comfortable that way. The other times he wore his leather shoes were during Charlize and Riz's debut and their parent's 25th wedding anniversary.

Present Time

Charlize and Viv went shopping for the Bride's gift to his groom. With the help of Charlize's friends, they were able to order the custom made items. They saw Thirdy and Marco - both runaway so fast upon seeing them! Stella insisted that they are not allowed to see each - or else, Atty Thirdy will pay the consequences.

Wedding Day

Viv

Everyone is up and about; the wedding is at 2pm, Stella, the Matron of Honor sees to it that Viv is well attended. Viv's Mom and Aunt Kookie help her eat brunch and prepare for make up and pictorial.

For her something borrowed, Viv will be wearing her Mom's vintage pearl bracelet with diamond studs - the very same bracelet she wore on her own wedding. As her hair and make up is done, Charlize and Riz knocks on the door to help her with something... important! Stella is watching them as she prepares Viv's mini bag. Stella is also in charge of making sure that Cranberry Juice and not red wine will be serve to Viv during the reception.

Marco

Marco woke up with three tall Iron Man in front of him.

M: Kuya!!!!! muntik ko nang masapak ang mga Iron Man mo...

T: By all means...kay Daddy naman yan (grins)

C: Wake up gentlemen, breakfast time na! Charlize and Riz will be here in a few minutes...

T: What about Stella?

RFJ: Munching bacon as we speak...get up guys! This is it...

T: Marco Alden...let's go, malapit nang umiyak si Daddy.