November Rain

A/N Hey #MaVinatics! How are you guys? So here we go again! Yes, #ThirStella's story will be revealed soon! Expect them to appear here every now and then.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco and his Dad RDJ02 are out for a drive that morning, they will check out the studio that Marco will be using for his shoots and online business.

RFJ02: Nak...prototype #2, offspring #3....

M: Yes po?

RFJ02: Wala naman...masaya ako para sa inyo! Grabe ng bilis ng panahon dati kalong ko lang kayo...

M: Tapos nadulas tayo...

RFJ02: Huyyyyyyyyy....

M: Joke lang po...

RFJ02: Pero ito hindi joke ha...anong palagay mo kay Arthur at Charlize?

M: Okay naman po! Mabait po si Art.

RFJ02: Good...hinay2 lang at baka hindi ko kayanin!

M: Oo nga po buti pa si Mom chill lang!

RFJ02: Yun ang akala nyo....

As they went inside the old studio, Marco got excited by the prospect of converting it into a Science Lab Studio for kids or a warehouse for the science equipments that he will be supplying for schools.

RFJ02: Here it goes....favorite spot nyo noon! One of the many reasons why I bought this place.

Marco looks at the wall with their names, date and measure of height. It went on from the time until Riz is 10 years old. It also has the drawings of all Faulkerson kids, the robots of Thirdy and Marco and the dolls and dresses that Charlize and Riz drew.

M: You know what Dad, we can preserve this wall, may experiment kami nila Verne na ganyan tapos we will take a picture pwedeng gawing fabric design nila Mom...

RFJ02: environmental friendly fabric! Hay genius tlg ang anak ko...

M: Hindi naman po...

RFJ02: So...Vivian...

M: Yes Dad?

RFJ02: Wala lang...I support #MaVinatics ha ha

M: Lika na Dad, breakfast na tayo! Gutom lang po yan!

As Marco drives the black GMC of his Dad, he notices a black car tailing them...

RFJ02: Yes Marco I see it too...simplehan mo lang tpos mag shortcut tayo sa next stop.

M: Who are these people?

RFJ02: just keep driving! I am calling on your Uncle Fritz kinuhanan ko ng video knina... focus anak.

And so Marco drove faster and turns right, still the black car followed them, Marco stops the car and decided to face the people following them. RFJ02 carried the baseball bat inside the GMC and followed Marco.

However, the car drove away as father and son walk towards them

However, the car drove away as father and son walk towards them. There was no plate number but RFJ02 took a video from his phone. After a while, he receives a call from Fritz, they talk and then RDJ02 told Marco that he will drive.

M: Sino daw yun Dad?

RFJ02: Private company, those guys are out to scare us but hindi naman nag succeed. Check on Viv, call her now.

M: Why Dad?

RFJ02: Just do it.

And Marco called on Viv, who told her that he needs to see her, at the house. She and Auntie Kookie are not getting out of the house until he arrives. Marco said that he and his Dad, RFJ02 will be there in 10 minutes.

Before he can talk to his Dad, a private number is calling Marco. He answers it and it's Philip, Viv's older brother.

P: You need to go to Viv now...

M: On our way.

P: I'll see you there.

There is a white car parked at Viv's house and Marco immediately looks for Viv who hugs him from the door.

M: What's going on?

AK: Sit down, Marco and RJ.

V: This is my Kuya Philip...

P: Im' here to protect Viv, our Dad is out of the country and Mom is recuperating. It appears that Toby, Leo's brother is out to get Hector, our trusted Helper. Im' sure Viv told you that they kidnapped Hector's daughter in exchange for his silence when he...

V: Tried to rape me so that he can force me into marrying him.

Marco's fist clinches and his ears redden, his Dad told him to calm down.

P: And now they seem to be after you and Viv. If you do not mind, Viv needs to stay with us until all of this is resolved.

V: And I agreed, as long as Auntie Kookie will be with me and Marco will be allowed to see me. Lily will take over my Ballet Studio for a while.

Marco felt bad and wants to go and fight this Toby but he agreed to help Viv and Aunt Kookie move to Viv's home.

Before they leave, Viv hugs Marco and kisses him - for everyone to see.

M: I'll call you

M: I'll call you.

V: Ofcourse! Stay inside your house and don't go anywhere else.

RFJ02 told Viv and Marco that everything will be alright, he also told Marco that it'll be better if he will stay at the family home. Viv, Aunt Kookie and Philip drove away with an escort mobile. Marco waves goodbye to Viv.

-To be Continued-

Let's add some spice in this story shall we?

This update is written here at the Cemetery 👻