Of sneakers and ballet flats

A/N Cheers for the newly engaged couple! for sure the Earth's axis is so fine on that fine day...but it's not yet over!

Im' so happy to find out that #TheScienceBae skyrocketed to Top 11 from the Top 46! whoa you guys love me huh...and I love you too hence another special update...

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Viv was admiring her ring while resting on Marco's chest...

V: This is all too much...thank you Baby Copper...

M: Anything for you, my Baby Tellurium....let's go somewhere after dinner...My Kuya will distract everyone...

V: Alright....

Two Hours Earlier

Teacher Kookie embraces Marco and...

K: Oh you Science Boy ha! magiging nephew din pala kita! am glad...

M: And that is the empirical truth Teacher Kookie...

K: Auntie Kookie...

V: Awwwwwww.....wait, my Kuya is calling me...

Philip and Viv

V: Yes Kuya???

P: Wanna get out of here? I can fly you out...

V: No!!!!

P: Am kidding....Im' happy for you, for both of you...but may I ask for a favor?

V: What is it?

P: Please go home...we miss you...

L: I agree...

V: Dad...

L: But for now, enjoy the night...

V: Thanks Dad....ikaw ha, alam mo naman pala n mag p propose na si Marco...

L: Yeah and I made sure na I am there to check out the ring and made some calls to the Elizalde para Ms Lisa can join us...

V: Awwww thanks Dad...can I go to Mom muna?

L: Yes please puro wedding details na ang pnag u usapan nila ng Mom ni Marco...get ready for a lot of flowers and swans daw...

V: Oh wow....

L: Oh no....

P: told yah Dad she will like it...girls are like that!

There was dancing and all the happy couple dance - Mr. and Mrs. Faulkerson Jr & III, Mr. and Mrs. Villareal, Marco and Viv, Charlize and Art joins them while Riz, Verne and Philip were eating pizza and tossing popcorn at the "happy couples"

R: Love sucks....ha ha ha

P: Hey you're still young...love can find you everywhere...pwede ngang right beside you lang...

R: But still...love sucks!!!

V: Oh no...she seems drunk, excuse us muna, I'll call on her sister...

P: go ahead.

From afar, Philip can see Marco and Viv escaping the Venue while Thirdy is busy talking to the Dads of the engaged couple. Very smooth Faulkersons, Philip smirked and drinks some more.

Viv and Marco

Still in her ballet outfit draped with Marco's jacket, they made their way out of the venue and Viv's heart is racing...