Kinetic Energy

A/N Hey guys! As we get near the Sepanx Mode courtesy of South Africa, here's another twist care of Kinetics...don't ask me what it means 😁

Meanwhile...many of you sent me pics of the two Richards (the Belo event), this "life imitating watty" always happen to me! But that was a cute moment, it's like Daddy Lucas, Mommy Elizabeth and Marco went out...

Work of scientific fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Doc told Marco that he needs to shoot an additional scene for The Science Bae, fillers as Doc said. And since Viv is still at the Hospital, Marco decided to start his taping in the morning and then visit her in the afternoon.

M: Pambihira! Si Riz ba talaga ang nakaisip nito ha Jules Verne Lazaro III???

V: Wow full name...galit na ang Science Bae! Opo sabi nya yan daw ang uso.

M: Si Bunso talaga! Sige n nga kesa naman puro Boyfriend ang iniisip nun!

V: Wala naman siyang Boyfriend ahhhh

M: Wala nga! Eh di sana may nasapak na ako ang bata2 p ng kapatid ko!

V: Legal age na naman...manang mana ka sa Kuya mo!

M: Labyuuuuuuuu

V: Ewwwwwww sige na mag shoot na at dadalaw ka pa sa future Mother in law mo!

Marco wore the "Shark" costume as he explained the life cycle under the sea; Verne and Doc are laughing at him...

M: Lagot kayo ni Riz sa akin mmy Jules Verne Lazaro III....

D: Viv ohhhh si Marco nang a away!

M: Good one...

V: Marco! Wag kang nang a away! Bad yun!

Doc and Verne started teasing them and Marco is so embarrased but he waves at Viv.

V: Baby shark 🎶 ha ha ha

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

V: Baby shark 🎶 ha ha ha

M: Why are you here? Ppuntahan pa lang kita sa hospital.

V: I got bored, andun ang friends ng Mom ko so umalis muna ako...mas exciting pala dito eh may pa shark!

M: Can you stay? I r redeem ko sarili ko...mag b bar tender ako to explain Physics in a while.

V: Sure!

Doc has an idea and he asked Viv if she can "appear" on the Physics Video, he assured Viv that Verne and Riz will also sit with her and pretend to be "costumers" of the Bar Tender. They had a great time as Viv is a natural on camera, she and Riz kept on laughing at the Shark Marco picture.

After the shoot, Marco drove Viv to the Hospital and Daddy Lucas is waiting for them...

L: Viv...Marco...

V: Hi Dad...I need to feed Mom, ready na po ba ung food nya?

L: Yes Dear, can I talk to Marco? Dun lang kami sa Coffee Shop.

V: Okay...Marco?

M: Okay lang Viv

V: Sana pala dinala natin ung shark costume mo hi hi hi...

Lucas smile at his giggling daughter, it's been a while since she is like this. Viv went inside but not after Marco kisses her hair and she smiled at him.

At the Coffee Shop

L: Alright, tell me your story and why are you going to South Africa? I overheard Viv talking to her Mom about you and South Africa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

L: Alright, tell me your story and why are you going to South Africa? I overheard Viv talking to her Mom about you and South Africa.

Marco was quick and precise to answer; he told Lucas his story about Mia and his tattoo. He also gave Lucas a little background about his childhood.

L: Thank you for telling me Marco. Just so you know, I want Viv back home, if you can help me...

M: Im' afraid that impossible Sir...

L: And why is that?

M: From what Viv told me, she had learned a lot when she moves out of the house, as if she became her true self. Now Sir, if Viv decides to come back or not, it will all depend on her. May I suggest that you don't pressure her.

L: Thank you. Just so you know, if you hurt my daughter, I will come after you.

M: I have no plans on hurting your daughter Sir. I am falling in love with her each day.

L: Good to know.

They went back to the Suite of Viv's Mom and she just finish feeding her; Marco said goodbye to Viv and she walks him to the door.

V: You'll be leaving na in two days right?

M: Yes and 10 days akong mawawala.

V: Alright...see you soon Shark Shark...

M: Yes my baby Shark (winks and smiled at her)

-To be Continued-

Sepanx na soon....

The Science Bae by jenofgenoviaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें