Science is Love

A/N Hello Scientific Readers and #MaVinatics! I didn't expect such reactions from the previous chapter but yeah that was good...wait for Attorney Bae's story, Im' sure you will love it... I'll see to it that you will love it.

So, let's go back to the happily I love you and I think I love you too #CuTeLovers ha ha ha

Enjoy this sweet as chocolate update...as usual, Scientific work of fiction by  jenofgenovia

🔬

Verne and Riz are booing all the "happy couples" and were tabulating, alongside Lolo RFS which couple shared the most number of stolen kisses... Team #MaVinatics is winning by far...

Marco

Marco

She said she loves me too...well she thinks she loves me too! In empirical science that is a big deal...

Viv

Yeah I just said it...I am falling for him too...and I know I am a Ballerina but most of the time I can't stand on perfect tip toe when he's with me...

RFJ02 and Mommy Charlene went to Marco and Viv to say that they better head off to the city before midnight. Mommy Charlene told Viv that they will drop her off first and she already called Teacher Kookie.

M: Pwede ko naman po siyang ihatid...

V: Marco, you should stay with your parents and siblings! We can see each other tomorrow...

M: Okay

RFJ02: I really like this Viv...and Marco obeys her, anak ko nga ito! Way to go off spring!

Traffic was bad that night, the entire family ended up talking about the surprise wedding and how beautiful it was, shocking but nonetheless beautiful.

RFJ02: O walang gagaya sa Kuya ninyo ha! Baka atakihin ako sa puso pag may sumunod pa! Pabayaan nyo naman na maka experience kami ng pamamanhikan... (taps the shoulder of Marco)

MC: And Riza Banana...our baby girl, in 30 years ka pa pwedeng ikasal!

R: Ang dayaaaaa....I will be so OLD na nun!

RFJ02: But I will be very, very happy...

R: Eh di si Ate Char in 10 years pwede nang ikasal?

RFJ02: Hmmmm 15 years...

C: Dad!!!!!

M: Makinig kayo kay Daddy! Tignan nyo ang pogi2 pa nya...Pambansang Bae! Hottest Daddy of 2023...san ka pa???

MC: Marco can go next...natupad na naman ang wish ko, nauna si Thirdy! hi hi hi

M: Mom!!!! (Blushes but mouthed thank you to his Mom)