Formulate a Hypothesis

A/N My inbox is filled with sweet words and requests for an update for The Science Bae. Im' so glad that you guys are loving our Marco and Viv...

So this is it, time to formulate a hypothesis... enjoy!!!

Work of Scientific Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

"Tomorrow is another day, Marco said to himself. Vivian is filled with layers and he will be here to unravel them..."

The Next Day

Marco is busy at Mc Donalds, Verne and Doc are trying their best to veer him away from #Marconatics, apparently they wanted to be the first to know if Marco will indeed pose for a Magazine Cover.

V: Boss...labas ka na nga, ang dami na nila sa labas!

M: Sige sandali lang...

D: Ay si Miss Vivian...

Marco runs to the Cashier Area causing his fans to scream, he smiled at them and then looks at Vivian. She moves forward and orders a cup of hot coffee, Marco was stunned and he ended up preparing the coffee for her.

M: ahhh how about some Hamdesal or apple pie perhaps?

V: It's okay, these apple cinnamon muffins are yummy.

M: Thanks...my Mom made them (smiles)

V: ohhhh....can I get my change now?

M: On the house...how may sugar and creamer do you want?

V: I take my coffee black.

M: Okay...uhhmmm....if you want more muffins just ask for it, I'll ask my Mom to make more.

V: I have to go. Thank you.

Silence filled the place as Vivian walks and Marco follows her. As Viv gets out, that MAN came to her and offerring Starbucks Coffee.

V: it's okay KUYA...I got my black coffee.

P: And who is this dork?

M: Hi Sir...Marco Alden Faulkerson po.

P: Whatever...Viv, Peaches...please come home.

V: Marco, go away...let me and my BROTHER talk.

M: Okay...sorry...

Marco watches Viv and her brother talk and then she did not allow him to enter her Ballet School. Philip went back to his car looking disappointed.

#Marconatics took pictures of Marco and Viv and it went viral.

We are shipping this #MarViv they look so good together!

It's that Science Bae and Ballet Princess yet again!

#Marconatics supports Marco all the way!

Marco went to the Studio near Vivian's Ballet School, he was able to catch a glimpse of her dancing with little girls. The ADN Agency is offerring him a magazine cover for Mega Man, in exchange for the cover, they will be donating on one of Marco's favorite Charity. He will be wearing several outfits from Avel Collection which will make him look like a "cool dork".

Marco refuses to wear make up but Charlize insisted that he wears some and that she will help in applying it to him.

M: Ate Charlize, bakit ba andito ka? Busy ka di ba?