Identify the Problem

A/N I am so happy that you guys like the first few chapters I wrote! This is it...time to tell the story of Marco and Vivian - the scientific way!

Marco is in a way, a "Showbiz Royalty" or Celeb trying to live a normal life while Vivian is from an Elite Family trying to live a normal life.

How will RFJ02's son handle romance? Will he be as good as his Old Man? Let's go and find out... jenofgenovia

🔬

To everyone's surprise and dismay of the ladies, Marco went on bended knee and pulls out the yellow ballet shoe in his pocket and then reaches out her left feet and puts the shoe in. Everyone applauded and media went haywire on taking pictures and sharing it on line, yet again, the "Science Bae" is trending...

"The Search is Over: Science Prince has found his Princess"

"Science Bae and the Ballet Babe"

"It started over coffee...and ballet shoes"

***

That Night as Aunt Kookie and Vivian are busy making oatmeal muffins. In two years time, Auntie Kookie will be retiring from teaching, for the next two school years, she only took four classes to teach Science and volunteered as a Helper on the Soup Kitchen near Mc Donald's Biñan.

K: Go ahead...ask me...

V: Yes Aunt Kookie, paubos n ang cake flour natin, bibili na ba ako bukas?

K: Uhhhmmmm...cake flour ka dyan! Ask me about Marco, don't be shy...

V: Oh my gosh Aunt Kookie pati ikaw nkk ship na din???

K: Natuwa lang naman ako kanina...ang cute2 nyo nung nagkakape kayo after nya isuot ung ballet shoes mo!

V: One for the books...may Recital pa akong aayusin!

K: And Rizza is there...mababait na bata naman silang lahat! Naging estudyante ko silang lahat

V: Oo naman di ba na feature ka pa po sa blog ni Charlize? Ibang levels ang Auntie Kookie...

K: Let me tell you Marco's story...

V: Okay fine, pampatulog! Wait eto na ang last batch natin ng muffins.

After lining up the oatmeal muffins, they sat on the living room and that's when Aunt Kookie started to tell the story of Marco, she even showed her an old picture from her tablet...

He is the third kid, mas matanda sa kanya yung Kambal by two years. They are a very loving and supportive family, RFJ02, that's their Dad will always take them everywhere. This picture is from the opening of Mc Donalds Nuvali, umalis sila agad nyan kasi biglaang nag labor si Mommy Charlene nya - for Rizza.

(ctto AirenJosh on IG)

At the age of 18 kung saan2 na siya nkpag travel na siya elsewhere, heck isa ako sa nag recommend sa kanya to go to Johannesburg! From what I know, there's only one lady in his life, si Mia! Hayyyyy young love...anyway, my Ballet Princess Viv, please do not close your heart...for the first time in a very, very long time nakita ko ulit ang spark sa mata ni Marco.

V: Whatever Auntie Kookie...let's sleep na po!

K: Alright, sweet dreams...

The Next Day

Vivian decided to skip Gym and just do her usual warm ups at the Studio

Vivian decided to skip Gym and just do her usual warm ups at the Studio. She bought her favorite yogurt drink near the Studio and Gym and then she sees a familiar yet annoying face at the Gym.

 She bought her favorite yogurt drink near the Studio and Gym and then she sees a familiar yet annoying face at the Gym

Thank goodness she told herself as she walks away, her classes started and her girls are very good this morning. However, for the mid afternoon shift, they were interrupted by a loud noise. She went out to check out the noise and sees him again...

M: Oh sorry, we are taping a segment on how sounds travel

V: You're still here?

M: Yeah...bawal ba?

V: No...sige na just keep it low afterwards.

M: Thanks Viv...

V: It's Vivian.

M: As you wish...

He did keep it low after that session; and Viv might as well be the last to notice but hers and Marco's "spark" are just off the charts. Marco's camera man Verne and Doc are teasing them. Marcp flexes his muscles at them and Viv walks in with another guy...a tall, fair complexioned guy! Marco tries to follow them but later realizes that the guy with Viv seemed to be an influential person as he has his own bodyguard.

That night Marco decided to look out Viv...er... Vivian's profile, what could the Ballet Princess be hiding? Interesting...very interesting...

The first step of the Scientific Method is to Identify the Problem.

And yes, this lady is starting to be Marco's problem.

-To be Continued-

Ayyiiieeee....