Marry Your Daughter, Part 2

A/N Ayyiiiieeee....this is it! Our Science Bae will be proposing to his Lady Vivian! Get ready to applaud...and fall in love!

In a world full of sadness, be the one who lights it up with a smile! we don't know what other people are dealing with, their inner battles, so please always be considerate of others.

Scientifically mad love work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco rings the bell at Shiyuan Temple and uttered a wish...

I wish that Vivian and I will be married soon.

***

Marco couldn't sleep on the plane, his Dad and Viv's Dad are still talking and bought identical Tennis Bracelets for their wives! They both agree to give it once Marco has proposed to Viv!

As they land in Manila, Marco kept the ring in his suitcase - for safekeeping he told his Dad and Lucas. But the real reason he kept it there was because Viv might touch his chest area and find the ring. One week Marco, you got this, he kept on telling himself.

Since they were caught in traffic that night, he told Viv that he will visit her in the morning and bring her Japanese bread and treats.

Clad in his white shirt, jacket and jeans, Marco went to her house carrying a huge bag of Japanese bread and delicacies. Viv was screaming and jumping around the house...

Auntie Kookie told Marco to let her have her moment and...

V: Oh...hi baby Copper...guess what!!!!

M: what???

V: I will be perfoming alongside the Lisa Macua!!!! it'll be a Charity Show with minimal audience but still....

M: oh...good! am happy for you!

V: It's been my dream since I started Ballet! I can be Giselle! OMG.....

Marco smiled and Auntie Kookie sees that there is something different about him, she just couldn't figure it out yet...

The next three days had been busy for Viv as she attends to her class in the morning and then rehearsals with the Prima Ballerina in the afternoon. At one time, Marco fetched her and she ended up sleeping in the back seat.

On the eve of her Giselle Performance, Viv is at the Manila Hotel and Marco visited her, he brought white lilies and peonies - her favorite flowers.

M: You got this Baby Tellurium! I will be there - front and center, watching you.

Viv hugs Marco and then kisses him; they ended up making out by the bed until the door bell rings and Marco runs to the rest room.

V: Hi Mom....

E: Hey Viv...my baby Viv...can I sleep here?

V: Uhhhmmm....okay but can you please get your pink robe? I wanna wear it...

E: Hmmmm....okay, I'll be back in five minutes! Five minutes! (she said aloud)

Marco and Viv ended up laughing as Viv sends him away and he gives her a heart pendant before leaving.

M: Good night my love...my Baby Tellurium...

At The Ballet

It was very dark at the studio but Viv was able to meet her Prima Ballerina inspiration, Ms.Lisa Macua, she is not in her ballet outfit yet, just her warm up gear and tiara.