Supernova

A/N Hey #MaVinatics! How are you all? I took some time off and rest this weekend. I will make up for the late updating of this story and currently whipping up a surprise for all of my readers.

Let's go back to Korea and see how our #CuTeLovers are doing...and this is a kilig inducing update! 🥰

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

After eating their ice cream, Marco asked Teacher Kookie if its okay that he will take Viv to the Science Museum located near the Hotel. Teacher Kookie and his Ate Char said that it's okay as long as they'll be back before midnight.

M: You okay?

V: Yeah! Nagulat lang kay Dad I guess...

M: You know, I can carry you, normal yan dito...

V: Nope...normal yan for couples...akala mo ha!

M: Baka naman...

V: Let's go inside na?

M: Sure.

Viv had a great time seeing the lights and displays and really loves seeing the dork side of Marco as he explains the planetary alignment.

V: I feel like I should always bring a camera and take a video everytime you talk science...

M: Grabe siya....

After a few minutes, they walk back to the Hotel but not until Viv bought something and she doesn't wanna show it to Marco. Before they get inside the Hotel, Marco pulls Viv in a corner and...

 Before they get inside the Hotel, Marco pulls Viv in a corner and

M: Sorry...I couldn't resist...

V: Science Bae ha...nakakarami ka na! Let's go inside...

Before Viv opens her room, she handed Marco a paper bag and...

V: See you at breakfast tomorrow, wear that.

Marco smiled and looks so silly that his Ate Char threw a pillow at him as he enters the room.