Happy Christmas, Part 1

A/N Hey #MaVinatics! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine is tiring but fun and I have to go back to work right after Christmas (bah - humbug!!!)

So...the "promise ring" had been placed, what's next for our favorite couple? Let's go and find out...

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Christmas Morning - Marco

Marco woke up at 6am and decided to run, he came across his parents - in matching Christmas pajamas preparing breakfast.

RFJ02: and there he is

RFJ02: and there he is...the most eligible Bachelor...

MC: But is he...a Bachelor?

RFJ02: Anak...what happened? did she accept?

M: Good Morning po....(smiles widely)

MC: Oh my gosh!!! she did!!!.

RFJ02: How can you tell?

MC: babe, look at Marco's smile...the last time he smiled like that was when he met Bill Nye, the Science Guy...

RFJ02: And he was only eight years old then... Marco Alden Faulkerson! I never doubted you for a moment...

MC: Wehhhhhh eh bakit nilabas mo ulit ung Harry Potter Chess Set?

RFJ02: So that he can show it to his lady love later....

M: Dad....

MC: No pressure Marco Baby...ay di ka na nga pala baby...

M: Mom...will it be okay if kay Dad ako magpatulong sa engagement ring?

MC: no problem....biggest regret yan ng Dad mo kasi hindi siya sinama ng Kuya mo sa pagpili ng wedding ring nila...

RFJ02: I have no plans to dig up a rare diamond and be a jewelry maker...kakaiba ang trip nitong si Thirdy eh!

M: I have to run na po...I will fetch Viv at 10am

MC: go anak...

Christmas Morning - Viv

Viv had a great time with her parents and brother; they cancelled the house party and decided to celebrate Christmas Eve by having dinner at their house, with Viv's favorite food - when she was eight years old!