Proton, Neutron, Electron

A/N Love, love, love!!! #MaVinatics is love! So, how will they tell her parents? Read on to find out...

I will try my best to keep the updates going, I limited myself to updating two books - this one and The Book of Demures. These are the books that I feel at ease to write about, as for the other books in my alley, just give me some more time and I'll be able to finish or update them soon.

Funny story, I was checking something on twitter and then I saw this:

Whoa...so Lily Collins, our "Viv" for this story did a movie with an actor whose name is "Alden" I swear I have no idea! But nonetheless, here I am riding my broomstick 🧹

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Over breakfast at Mc Donalds, Marco and Viv meets Doc and Verne to tell them the good news. Both guys, Marco's best friends since elementary days, were so happy for them.

Yown...ingatan mo si Viv Marco ha!

Viv unawain mo n lang itong si Marco...

M: Eh bakit puro kayo kay Viv nagbibilin, ako ang kaibigan nyo!!!

D: Nahhhh....mas concern kami kay Viv!

V: Secret pa guys ha! Not until we tell my parents...ay bukas na pala yun!

D: Verne, mag invest tayo sa St. Peter! Mukhang madami ang mawawalan ng hininga kapag nag declare na si Science Bae Marco Alden na mayroon na siyang girlfriend!

And they all laugh, after breakfast, Marco walks Viv to her Ballet Studio. Verne is smirking, it is way too early, 7:45am, her class will start at 9am and his shoot is around that time as well.

Marco opens her studio and immediately locks it as he almost carry Viv into her private room and...

V: Hay naku Science Bae ka....

M: Kanina pa ako nagtitiis...

And they spent some more minutes making out in her private room. Marco left and told Viv that he will pick her up for their movie night with Auntie Kookie.