Cloudburst

A/N Hey #MaVinatics and Scientific Readers, I took some time off (again) from Friday night to Saturday, as always, I will make this update worth the wait...and it shall be! Go get your brown paperbags ready!

It appears that this #CuTeLovers will be a couple soon...sooner than we expected? Hmmm, what would Einstein say?

PS...for the story visuals, I rely on my Pinterest account! I swear I can stay on Pinterest for hours ✌😂

A very late update as my phone neede some fixing this afternoon, guys never ever drop your phone...the repair and replacement of my LCD nearly brought me to tears.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬❤🔬

Viv is busy dicing up tomatoes, cheese and lettuce while Marco is grilling meat outside. And Viv's Aunt Kookie is enjoying the show - as soon as Marco finishes a certain grill, he will go to Viv and she will feed him small slices of cheese or he would "help" her chop the veggies with his arms all over her. Auntie Kookie laughs as she patiently waits for their dinner.

As dinner is served, they all sat down and talk about the #ThirStella secret wedding

As dinner is served, they all sat down and talk about the #ThirStella secret wedding. Viv told Marco that he wouldn't tell her Auntie about it unless he is with her. And Marco is in awe watching Viv tell the story to her Auntie Kookie...

V: and then they walk hand in hand, Stella's gown is so perfect and her hair being blown by the wind....and the way Attorney Bae looks at his betrothed...

K: Probably the way Marco looks at you right now...

V: Auntie Kookie!!!!!!!

K: Well Im' really happy for Thirdy! He's a good kid.

M: Pero ako po ang favorite student mo di ba Teacher Kookie???

K: But ofcourse...but your Dad is right, wag tularan si Thirdy! If ikakasal ka na, it should be done properly! Engagement, pre nup, the works!
(Raises her eyebrow at Marco and then Viv who are now blushing)

As they eat dinner, Marco couldn't help but to think of how cute of a hopeless romantic Viv can be. Viv receives a call from her Mom and then told them that she needs to visit her tomorrow afternoon. As expected, Marco was quick to volunteer as her Driver and companion.

Before Marco leaves, he and Viv stayed on the porch and talking. Aunt Kookie tried to take a picture but she drops her phone the minute Viv rests her head on Marco's shoulder and he kisses her hair.

The Next Day

Viv left her Ballet Studio before 5pm and Marco is waiting for her; he is in his jeans and black jacket and is using his Dad's car. Viv is in a colorful dress and carrying a tote bag. She told Marco that she baked some muffins for her Mother.

Marco and Viv are welcomed by Elizabeth, mother and daughter went inside the room and left Marco at the Living Room.

Mother and Daughter Talk

E: So...what are these news items and pictures that I am seeing online???

V: you should be resting instead of looking at those items!

E: Do you love him? Tell me my dear daughter...

V: I think so Mom....

E: Well? What are you waiting for? A sign?

V: Already got that covered...look at this...

Viv showed the Tiffany's ballet shoes that Marco gave her. They talk for a few minutes more and then Elizabeth said goodbye to Viv and Marco.

It started raining and Viv told Marco that they should dance in the rain...

Marco loves seeing Viv like this, carefree and giggling like a child. After a few steps and twirling....

V: Ask me now, Marco....

M: Ask you what....ohh...may I?

V: Ask me now...Marco...

M: Viv...I love you, that is the empirical truth and the eureka moment of my life...will you be my girlfriend?

will you be my girlfriend?

V: Yes I will (tip toes to kiss him)

Marco lifted Viv and kisses her under the heavy rains and they went inside the car and...

M: That's it...no taking back...

V: Yes it is...I love you too Marco.

And they kissed inside the car, their first official kiss as a couple. By 8pm, they are at Viv's house and told Auntie Kookie the news. She screamed and pretended to faint, she said that her #MaVinatics heart is soooo happy.

Marco and Viv thought about a crazy idea on how to tell his family and Auntie Kookie agreed with their plan.

Before Marco leaves, he took something from the car and gave it to Viv...the other pair of the Tiffany's ballet shoes.

-To be Continued-

Yes it's official! #MaVinatics it's time to party!!!