Venus and Jupiter

A/N Merry Christmas guys!!! I will be extremely busy this month but rest assured that I will try my best to keep the updates coming.

This chapter started with an SPG Chapter first that can be found in the Pavlova book, however, if you don't feel like reading it, you may start with this one.

As I tweeted last week, this chapter is inspired by the cosmic event of Venus and Jupiter. Picture from NASA.

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Viv smiles and hums along as she soaks into the bath that he made for her. How lucky can she be to be with this man...the Science Bae...

After spending half an hour in the bath, Viv sees Marco cleaning up the Beach House. She smiled at him and he gave her a box of Trail Mix snacks.

M: Ready?

V: Yes.

M: Alright, we'll just pick up the lunch I ordered at Jupiter...

V: The Planet?

M: The diner...so cute my Baby Tellurium...

Viv wore a floral dress and her denim jacket, she is somehow thankful to Ashley for all the advise as she was able to bring the necessary things.

They ate Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches while driving and Marco drops Viv at the Sophie Dress Shop wherein Stella, Charlize and Riz are waiting for her. They did not allow Marco to enter the shop and gave him a map on where to meet Thirdy and the rest of the Male entourage.

M: Bye Baby Tellurium...

V: Bye Baby Copper...

R: Ewwwwwwwww.....

C: I know right..

S: Viv is so beautiful...glowing....hmmm...

R: Just like you Ate Stella...

S: Sure...sure...(grins)

The girls enjoyed dressing up, Stella introduces her step sister, Paris, she's a bit awkward and a year older than Riz, she will be the Bridesmaid while Charlize is the Maid of Honor.

All ladies were in awe as Stella steps out in a floral white gown...