Angular Momentum Coupling

A/N and Im' back....it's been a difficult week, month for me! Please include me in your prayers to surpass these struggles!

To those who tuned into ADNonAir last Thursday, thank you! I enjoyed every minute of it! Am still waiting for the replay link as I wasn't able to hear myself.

Let's go back to Korea where our #CuTeLovers are...the title is based on Quantum Mechanics theory on "coupling" 🤭 jenofgenovia

🔬

After the Awarding Ceremony, Lucas invited Vivian, Aunt Kookie, Marco and Charlize to join him for dinner.

Daddy Lucas took them to a special dinner at the Lim Imperial and...

V: Dad!

L: Your Mom insisted that I take you guys here! Nag research cya and she chooses this place! We can call her on facetime later.

V: Okay Dad...

Marco holds Viv's hand and she didn't let go, Charlize and Aunt Kookie are giggling as they walk into the restaurant. Daddy Lucas held a chair for Aunt Kookie and Charlize while Marco assisted Viv.

It was a splendid dinner and they all enjoyed eating authentic Korean dishes. For dessert, Lucas handed out the house special in which Viv giggles.

L: Marco, when Viv was a little girl, she will only eat her food if they are in a box and in colorful pieces such as this.

V: You remember!!!

V: You remember!!!

L: Hold it while I call your Mom...

Viv smiles as she talks to her Mom, after a short talk, they all had coffee and talk about their plans on their last day tomorrow.

AK: Why don't we go to the Palace and wear those fancy costumes?

C: Oh yes! I would love that Teacher Kookie! Viv? Marco?

V: Sure!!! Dad?

L: I am flying out in 4 hours, business trip to Hong Kong.

V: Okay...we will be back home in two days.