Sun and Jack'O Lanterns

A/N and Im' back...Happy Halloween #MaVinatics! This will be a special update and am sure you will be delighted by this treat.

Inspired by this news piece from the other day about the sun turning into a jack o' lantern.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🎃🔬🎃

Halloween

Marco almost punch his Kuya Thirdy when he opened his eyes and sees him sitting on his bed side.

M: Kuya naman!!! Paano kung nasapak kita?

T: I took my chances kc between us mas lampa ka...namana kay Dad!

M: Hay naku....ano po yun Atty?

T: Let's have breakfast, dalian mo andun sila Mom sa ibaba waiting for us.

Marco grumbles and his Kuya Thirdy laughs at the picture on his bedside - #MaVinatics, Richard the Third muttered with a hint of laughter.

It was a fun morning, first time of the Faulkerson Fam to have the newly wed #ThirStella for breakfast. No awkwardness since everyone is so used to having Stella around, she even braided Riz's hair and gave Charlize the latest perfume from their favorite collection. Mommy Char said that she is overwhelmed having her entire "family" for breakfast.

MC: I wonder...madadagdagan kaya tayo next year? A child and an adult perhaps???

M: Luhhh...Mommy, di naman magiging adult agad pag may anak na sila Kuya ahhhh

C: Marco...Marco...sumbong kita kay Teacher Kookie, why can't you get the science behind that statement?

Riz and Stella are laughing while Thirdy gave Marco another serving of coffee...

T: That's my boy...eto, kape para kabahan ka naman...

RFJ02: So...this Christmas, Thirdy, Stella, I will appreciate if you will celebrate Christmas with us. Wag muna kayong mag out of the country ha at saka bawal yun kc ikakasal na din kayo sa simbahan.

S: Yes po.

T: Yes??? Anong kadugtong?

S: Yes Dad RFJ02

And everyone squealed in delight as Stella blushes. Before Marco leaves, his Kuya Thirdy approaches him and...

T: Prototype #2, Off spring #3, I need to talk to you.

M: Yes Off spring and Prototype #1???

T: When will you and Viv reveal your relationship???

M: huh?

T: Your fans are waiting...

M: Fans ka dyan...may ulterior motive ka, spill!

T: Prototype problems...okay here it goes, Stella and I will be announcing our engagement and Im' pretty sure matatabunan nyo agad ang issue kapag nag declare kayo ni Viv ng status.