Somewhere in Time

A/N Hello guys! Been busy with my personal life hence the late update...but you know how I love making you guys wait

This is a very special chapter, as my tradition since Book 1 (Date a Friend) I always include real people in my stories. For this story, it's Auntie Kookie, I fondly call her as Mommy K though we only meet once. She's one of the many ADN Mommies I have out there. And yes, she choosed Alice Dixson as her "character" here. This chapter is dedicated to her and Gabriel. Sepanx mode will start here, more like sepanx with a twist!

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco will be leaving in a day, his Mommy Charlene helps him pack his luggage...

MC: Lagot ka dito pa tayo sa room ni Atty Bae nag ayos!

M: Di naman po magsusumbong ang mga Iron Man nya...

MC: Anak, this will be your last trip sa South Africa, right?

M: Yes po.

MC: Good...happy for you and look at your tatt, it is starting to fade...

M: Yes po. Sadly, as Morgan is dying na din po.

MC: You're all set na, I will be leaving with Charlize and Riz, girls weekend off!!!

M: I love you Mom...

Marco said goodbye to his Dad RFJ02 and went to his unit before visiting Viv and her Mom at the Hospital. He was told that Mommy Elizabeth will be discharged in the afternoon and Viv will be with her the next day, she just need to attend to her Ballet Students.

At 9pm, Viv said goodbye to her Mom and Kuya Philip while her Dad is busy talking to someone on the phone but nods his head to her and Marco.

It was almost 10pm when they reach Auntie Kookie's house, she prepared hot chocolate and cookies. As they are about to drink it, lights went out, Auntie Kookie suggested that they drink it at the Veranda. Marco helps in finding the emergency lights and Viv lights up some candles.

Marco went to the Veranda carrying a make shift fireplace and Auntie Kookie carrying a bowl of marshmallows and sticks.

V: Oh wow!!! Smores???

M: Yes Ma'am...

K: Unfortunately, there's been an explosion in one of the buildings hence the power interruption.

V: Auntie Kookie, you have mail...may Royal Seal!

K: Yes I read it na, it's from Gabriel..

V: Can we tell the story to Marco?

K: Go ahead...ikaw muna then I will continue.

Viv started telling the story of how Auntie Kookie, Katherine Jane Martinez Ayala started as a Science Teacher in Laguna. Teaching is her passion and as such, she had been known as one of the Influencers in Laguna Science High School. Because of her efforts, students were sent abroad to attend Science Conventions and Gatherings.

It was in one of those conventions when she met Prince Raphael of Monaco, it was love at first sight for the Prince who ended up pursuing her

It was in one of those conventions when she met Prince Raphael of Monaco, it was love at first sight for the Prince who ended up pursuing her. The Prince even went to the Philippines to court Teacher Kookie, media were quite wild about it as it was like Prince Charles and Lady Diana all over again.

Teacher Kookie and Prince Raphael were engaged and wedding plans were made. Teacher Kookie became close to Prince Gabriel, Prince Raphael's youngest Brother. As Prince Raphael is about to bring an engagement ring, Prince Raphael suffered from heart attack before the plane takes off.

It was a sad and tragic event for all of Monaco, Teacher Kookie attended the Funeral and up to this day, remains in correspondence with Prince Gabriel. In fact, she is invited to attend his Wedding in two year's time. Teacher Kookie decided to go back to Teaching Science and continued working on the charity program that she and her late fiance established - The Soup Kitchen.

Viv is leaning into Marco's shoulder as he makes smores for all of them, after a while, he noticed that Teacher Kookie is a bit teary eyed.

M: Ahhhh Teacher Kookie, this is the part where a gentleman will offer his hankerchief to the lady, I don't have any but will these kleenex do?

V: So funny Marco....

K: Thanks Hijo...that's the story of my life! I decided not to entertain suitors after Raph, I've had the love of my life and that's enough...but as for you my darlings, enjoy it, do not rush right away but be certain to tell each other how you really feel...am glad that Raph knows how I feel about him before he dies...

Marco and Viv look at each other and then the lights went back on...

K: Ay....I saw the sign! ha ha ha I better go inside, have a safe flight Marco...

M: Thank po Teacher Kookie!

As they are alone, Marco reaches for Viv's hand and she looks at him...

M: Viv...

V: Marco...

M: Teacher Kookie is right...but let's take our time, like I said, no pressure...cohesion.. tension...

V: Stop babbling Science Bae...

And in a move that Marco did not anticipate - not even in his wildest dream, Viv gave him a quick smack on the lips and then went to the door.

(Creative Visualization)

Good night Marco...have a safe flight, message me once you landed in South Africa!

And Marco stood there for a few seconds, did that just happen? He smiled so wide and then jumps around.

Science Bae...3 points! Go home Marco!

That was Teacher Kookie who is smilling at Marco and looking at her blushing niece Viv... she has no idea what happened as she cannot see them but she's quite sure that someone kissed someone...

And Marco went inside his car and drove happily ever after...

-To be Continued-

Hey #MaVinatics!!! Ayan na po...nk score na ang Science Bae! Pogi mo Marco!